Gecko Co

A44 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2008

134 Shadowlawn St

Inkster, MI 48141

Kitchen & Basement Remodeling. 1 employees. Subcontractors used for electrical, plumbing and tile work. Licensed, free estimates. Owner operated....

home remodeling (32)interior painting (18)drywall repair (18)home remodeling (12)basement remodeling (11)plumber (8)electrician (7)flooring (5)tile installation (5)lighting installation (5)woodworking (5)picture framing (4)

03/01/2020

I have limited experience with dealing with contractors. Jeff set the bar extremely high. Always shows up when he said he would, extremely polite and knowledgeable. My wife and I were remodeling the basement and Jeff worked with our budget and was a perfectionist when it came to the small details. We even had an issue with leaking that caused Jeff to take down some drywall that he had already comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basment remodel - Drywall, Painting, Drop Ceiling, Lighting, Gas Line ran.

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

11/08/2017

Project was delivered close to budget and on the time line initially discussed. Quality of work is good, communication was good, yes I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement - frame and drywall, trim install, spray/paint ceiling, interior door install, electrical work.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

Photo for Gecko Co - 134 Shadowlawn St, Inkster, MI - 36535732

06/04/2017

Jeff Kraft was the best contractor I have ever used and would recommend him with confidence. He listened to what I wanted, was there when he said he would be, was easy to work with and was very reasonable. He was flexible as I requested changes such as the barn doors as the work progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel - I had a 1955 basement I wanted updated for a wine tasting room.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Photo for Gecko Co - 134 Shadowlawn St, Inkster, MI - 35173859

12/14/2016

Excellent. Jeff was very professional, high quality of work, and reasonably priced. Very detail oriented, we had an open dialogue on all aspects of the project as it went along. I knew exactly what I was paying for at all times and the quality of the work was outstanding. He also has a very good design aesthetic and the work was customized to my personal sense of style and taste. Honest and reliab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom and basement remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, plumbing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

Photo for Gecko Co - 134 Shadowlawn St, Inkster, MI - 34124874

09/17/2016

Excellent. Great communication, courtesy, neatness and outstanding workmanship. Jeff chose very classy tile, vanity, sink and fixtures. Everyone that worked on the project did great work and the whole project turned out beautiful. We are very happy and will hire Gecko Co in the future and recommend with confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2016

05/25/2016

Owner was professional and they completed the job on schedule. They did an excellent job! I will hire this company again for our next remodel and I also refer my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

05/19/2016

Left a voicemail with my phone number. Waited two days with no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2016

02/20/2016

We had a good experience with Jeff remodeling our master bathroom. We increased the size of our current shower with removing a wall and replacing the tub. Essentially everything in the bath was redone. We had a few issues - one with tiling and the other with the shower glass install. In both cases, Jeff was able to react and address the concerns. The overall timing of the remodel took a little lon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Remodel of Master Bath

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

11/15/2015

Jeff was the best, I don't think anyone could have done a better job. If you had seen my old bathroom and what he had to work with, you  would call him a miracle worker. It turned out beautiful ! He was easy to communicate with and listened to what my bathroom needs were, then followed through. He also gave me some excellent ideas which helped a great deal. He was always prompt and would be on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor gutted upstairs bath, replaced shower, flooring, walls with new insulation, new dry wall on ceiling and walls, built new vanity, installed new sink, vanity mirror and vanity lighting. Also added pocket light above shower, new exhaust fan and new space heater. Painted entire room and replaced bathroom door with a sliding barn door.

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2015

Painting, Drywall, Interior Framing, Suspended Ceilings, Complete Kitchen, Bath & Basement Remodeling.

Major Electrical & Plumbing.