Great Lakes Services

Founded 2016 •

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! All your outdoor need. Fencing, Landscaping, Deck restoration, Powerwashing, and more...

Lake Life Lawncare & Maintenance

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in landscaping services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Lake Life Lawncare & Maintenance on Angie's List

05/04/2020

It was great. They gave me price, came in and did the job. They were good workers and did a really nice work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a metal fence.

CATEGORY fencing

05/01/2020

It went really well. They are a multi task company that does different kind of work . I called them and they responded in a very timely manner. Gave me a quote and did the job. They were quick and it was a very good and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a fence and re did deck

CATEGORY decks,fencing

04/21/2020

Great Lakes Services will do whatever is needed to complete the job to customer satisfaction. I would even say they go above and beyond. I am so pleased with their services, I hire them on a on-going basis. They are very professional, on time, work until the job is complete and no mess left behind. I highly recommend them for any job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & Yard Work, Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/21/2020

Guys did a great job! Very professional and prompt. Extremely happy with the results. Would recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing and gate

CATEGORY fencing

04/21/2020

They were amazing. A bunch of hard working and just plain good guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing for my dogs

CATEGORY dog fence