Great Lakes Building Concepts

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2022

P.O.Box 188

Hudsonville, MI 49426

We are a full service home improvement company currently serving the West Michigan Area - Including Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and even Lansing. We believe in a strong commitment to customer service and a non-compromising level of quality across the board for your next home improvement project!...

roofing (21)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)garage building (4)home builder (1)

08/12/2020

Job went great. Roofing crew was professional and through. Clean up job excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof shingles

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

D

08/01/2020

I am a licensed attorney with degrees in civil and mechanical engineering. I spent several years building barns and supervising concrete, steel, reinforcing, foundations, and soils on major construction projects. The roofers showed up on the date and time expected and the tear-off and installation were completed. I was disappointed they did not knock on the door so I could look things over before ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-shingle garage roof

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Hello Bill, we strive to do our best on every project and are never done with a job until the customer is 100% satisfied. Our companies reviews reflect this statement. We have received zero feedback or phone calls from you to point out any issues. It appears you may have contacted the sales representative, but our office was never contacted so that management could address the issue. We will reach...

04/11/2020

They re roofed my rental (27 squares) in one day. Complete tear off replacement of a few boards. Cleaned up the whole mess too couldn't even tell they were there except for the beautiful new roof. I'd recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

04/11/2020

Great job but still waiting on the roof warranty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

03/28/2020

Couldn't be happier with results! The roof line and siding look like original work. Work was done efficiently, company communicated clearly and often, and cleaned up thoroughly when they were done. Appreciated other reviews - they were spot on! Would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roofing and change roof pitch in two areas

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Photo for Great Lakes Building Concepts - P.O.Box 188, Hudsonville, MI - 38468188

02/20/2020

Fantastic. Work was done in a timely manner. Workers were pleasant, professional, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

01/16/2020

I was very pleased with the service of these guys. Aaron worked on a quote with me and I appreciated his transparency and he didn't try to push me into anything. I shopped around for a while and he stood out by his honesty and straight forwardness. During the job the owner Jason also came by to check in on how things were going which showed his dedication to customer service. The crew did a great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

11/08/2019

Great experience! Jason is awesome to work with!! Good communication and willing to work with us on our situation. His crew did a great job, took half the time expected and cleaned up like they were never there. Highly recommended and will certainly be reaching out to them for our next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was nice working with you guys!

09/24/2019

Went very well, Aaron was very helpful and provided a free quote for us as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for our roof on new home buy

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

05/03/2019

We have an addition on a Ranch house that used a rubber membrane in the valleys of connecting roof lines. We had interior wall damage due to leaking. My story is about what happened when things went wrong. The night after the repair was done, it rained. We had a new leak in a new area....the kitchen. Needless to say I was very distraught. I called Great Lakes at 1147 am on a SUNDAY. They had a tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Elated that everything turned out smooth! Thanks again!

Roofing, Standing Seam and Metal Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, Windows