Haigh Electric

Angie's List since December 2010

Howell electricians often only offer limited electrical work; However, Haigh Electric provides a full range of electrical services including Wiring Services, Lighting Services, and Panel Upgrades Services. Haigh Electric has acquired the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose any electrical work that needs to be done. That way, when you have a situation that requires a professional electrician, you'll feel confident in calling on Haigh Electric for help....

Soma Electric

100  REVIEWS
Soma Electric

Electrical contractor looking for "small jobs" that the large contractors tend to shun. Such as the services offered below:

C

08/10/2015

Could not agree on the cost of the job. I found another certified electrician for much less than what I was quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quoted the job.

08/03/2015

Took a couple weeks to get them out due to the holiday that messed things up. Originally were set for a date, and then they called on that day to reschedule after the time of the appointment. Luckily I hadn't taken time off work to meet them. Once we finally got them in everything went smoothly. They worked with our home insurance provider, spoke with them over the phone. They worked quick, and we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haigh fixed some outlets in our house with bad GFI.

12/31/2014

He was friendly, arrived on time and cleaned up after he had completed his work.  I would use this company again if I need more electric work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Haigh was called in by me to upgrade my electric service, which he did in a timely manner.  I did look up his information on Angie's list and felt confident his service was comparable to those with the same service.

09/19/2014

Very pleased with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran new wire in conduit for septic tank alarm system also installed new plug

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial. We also provide: Electrical Trenching, all types of underground, light pole footings, underground and utility wire locating, gas, and phone locating. Complete residential wiring, cat5, data, and tv cable with Hi Def and surround sound. All types of generator installation, automatic to small manual and automatic types. Generac automatic systems. We are a Green Energy Specialist.

NA