PRECISION TREE & SHRUB SERVICES, INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Located In

Holly, MI 48442

When you contact Precision Tree & Shrub Services, well schedule a free consultation to inspect your trees. Once we understand what were working with, well give you an estimate including labor and materials. Whatever job you have for us, you can count on us to give you beautiful trees that will improve your landscape. Since 2004, Precision Tree & Shrub Services has provided reliable tree maintenance, stump removal and lot clearing for Holly, Brighton, & surrounding MI area residents. We are ready to respond for urgent services. Whether you need routine tree trimming or emergency tree service, our team will arrive promptly to take care of whatever project you need completed. Please call our office at 810-750-1075, or for urgent service call 810-240-4140...

Tree Service (156)

01/25/2019

This company did a great job. They are professionals from start to finish. They recently trimmed a pretty big oak tree in a tight area close to my house, using the large crane. No issues. Very professional, efficient, friendly Team. Can highly recommend this company. Boris L.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oak tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

C

08/11/2018

I had a job to have 5 trees removed from my property and requested quotes from 5 different tree services. Precision responded quickly with a call back within the day. We set up a time and Mark showed up right on time. We walked my yard and discussed each tree I wanted removed. Mark was very friendly and courteous, and seemed very knowledgeable. In his quote he itemized all the services for each tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

07/03/2018

great work, completed the job without damage of other plantings, cleaned up and placed the left over wood chips from the root grinding near the other trees so I could spread them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of 5 trees, one of which was arched over three trees I wanted to keep. They were able to take it down without any damage to the trees below it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

01/16/2018

Did an excellent job of taking the tree down piece by piece, cutting it to firewood lengths and chipping the remaining branches, etc. They even delivered the chips to my daughters' house about 4 miles away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a very large maple that was very close to our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

D

09/08/2017

Precision was unable to complete the job of grinding the stumps as the equipment was not working on that date, but assured me that the job would be completed in a timely manner. I regret to say that after multiple contacts with Mark, through June and July , with promises of addressing my concerns but the job was still not completed. I am very dissatisfied with their ability to complete the service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I secured services to remove a tree and excess growth in our backyard, with stump grinding. Mark came out right away and gave an estimate that was very reasonable. Service was initiated on May 12, 2017, which was excellent!! The crew that came to clear and cut were very efficient and did great work cutting, clearing, and chipping. I also had them work on a tree that was in need of extensive trimming and shaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

09/05/2017

Great people, great job, great cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two large trees felled close to the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2016

09/04/2017

Mark arrived on time and made recommendations on tree maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

09/02/2017

They were great to work with and did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down 10 trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/21/2017

See above. It could not have done better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a box elder that needed some serious trimming and deadwooding, to remove branches where they threatened the house. We also have a couple of cottonwoods that needed some branches cut back. Precision Tree was simply terrific in taking a look at the trees, discussing what might be ailing the box elder and working with us on a plan. The crew that ultimately came out worked diligently and professionally. And they cleaned up everything they cut out. Really top notch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/21/2017

Precision did a fantastic job pruning the trees. They look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two large Maple trees pruned in the front of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Specialize in Hardwood Tree Pruning and Ornamental Landscaping work. We also offer Tree Removal, Maintenance and Stump Grinding as well as Tree Health Assessments, Lot clearing and Emergency Work.

Snow Plowing and Lawn Service