SVS Guitars

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2015

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Guitar repairs - simple to complex. Preformed by a professional luthier. Set ups, fret work, finishing, electronics, pick up & hardware installation. Fast turn-around with very reasonable pricing. Custom guitars built to order. www.gluttonguitars.com...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL.

04/15/2016

There was tons of mold and the bridge was a mile high .pulling away from the body. It was sitting for around 15 to 20 years when I got it back it did not look this good or sound this good when I bought it in the 70's. It is nice to hear this again. Thanks for the great service. It is so easy to play now. The turn around time was so good got it back quickly would highly recommend to any one very de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a fantastic job of repairing my old Crestwood guitar the bridge was pulling up and needed a cleaning mold from sitting around for so long.also needed to be serviced

CATEGORY musical instrument repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Happy to bring it back to life for you.

12/12/2015

Along with putting on the new strings, Scott adjusted my Rover with the needed adjustments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up my Rover traveler guitar.  I purchased the strings and Scott set up.

CATEGORY musical instrument repair

Thank you [Member name removed]! Happy to help anytime.

06/16/2015

Scott knows his guitars.  He builds guitars, both electric and acoustic, and pays great attention to detail. He fixed problems with my electric guitar with intonation and playability.  I am very satisfied with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up and repaired electric guitar

CATEGORY musical instrument repair

Pleasure working with you! Thank you so much!

04/11/2015

Start to finish couldn't have gone better. Before even beginning Scott asked knowledgable questions to understand what I might want from the finish product, sound and appearance. Scott provided updates on a consistent basis and shared pictures of the process along the way without giving away how awesome the final product would be. Even included a case I hadn't ordered. In Scott's own words so I do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built, modified and improved my ukulele kit. Starting with a  basic ukulele builders kit Scott hot-rodded the whole thing. Adding personal touches for esthetic as well as musical sound improvement. Took what was a basic design and really took it to a whole new level not often seen except from high end builders. All my guitar friends are jealous including those with high end Ukes.. The finish is amazing, the sound is amazing.

CATEGORY musical instrument repair

Thank you so much [member name removed], it was a pleasure building your instrument!

Guitar repair| Guitar set-ups | Electronics/pickup installs | Fretwork | Finishing | Custom Guitar building | Minor and Major repair work | LR Baggs Dealer

Check, Visa, MasterCard