Schoen Insurance Agency

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since December 2012

For your car, home, and business. Schoen Insurance Agency has it all for you in one place - from our office in Highland, Michigan we serve the insurance needs of individuals, families, and businesses all over Michigan. Schoen Insurance Agency, Inc. is a full service Independent Insurance Agency. We represent some of the best companies in the industry such as Citizens, Progressive, Safeco, Grange, and Foremost. Through these partnerships, we can provide coverage for numerous specialty needs, both personal and business in nature. In addition, we provide complete retirement consultation and planning through a vast number of resources, accompanied by the personal direction of our agency retirement specialist. So, whether you need coverage for your auto, your home, your business, your life, or your retirement, we can help. We offer a wide range of options to serve all of your insurance needs. Our purpose is to evaluate your needs and provide the protection necessary to cover them. Getting the right insurance protection, superior claim service when you need it, ultimate convenience, and the right price can seem like a tall order. But Schoen Insurance Agency, Inc. makes it seem easy. Schoen Insurance Agency, Inc. is a Trusted Choice Member of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc. and Member of Michigan Association of Insurance Agents....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

04/03/2020

Marty Schoen reached out to me for assistance to an insurance matter. We replied to his request, and this is where things got strange. He wouldn't return phone messages. And he would open email messages and refuse to reply back. Very unprofessional behavior for a member of the insurance community. Disappointing to see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Life Insurance

08/16/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change in home and auto insurance

09/10/2015

never heard from them again, phone, email or other

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I called and talked with an insurance sales lady and gave her all the info she said that she needed to get a quote for me and would call me later in the day.   I never ever did get a call back so its 2 weeks later that I am writing this review.

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saved a lot of money switching my insurance. When I contacted this company I was given all the explanations and information I needed. My only complaint is I needed to call for updates, I expected my contact to call back on the open issues and questions.

04/30/2013

Denise was very courteous, professional and patient. There was no pressure selling from them whatsoever, wich is something I appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a landlord policy for a single-family home.

CATEGORY insurance companies

Thank you so much (Member name removed)! We strive to give you all of the information you need without making you feel pressured into buying!

Auto Insurance,Car Insurance,Home Insurance,Vacant Home Insurance,Snowmobile Insurance,Life Insurance,Boat Insurance Annuities,IRA,Landlord Insurance,401K Rollovers,Quad Insurance,Mobile Home Insurance,Animal Insurance,Health Insurance,Blue Cross Blue Shield,Long Term Care Insurance,Second To Die Insurance,Living Trusts,Living Wills,Citizens Insurance,Safeco Insurance,Progressive Insurance,Grange Insurance,Foremost Insurance,Lincoln Benefit Life Insurance,Term Insurance,Whole Life Insurance