ACE Mud Jacking

A 34 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2016

2485 E. Wardlow

Highland, MI 48356

Do you have concrete that has settled and its causing a trip hazard? Let ACE Mudjacking level it back up for you. Mudjacking is a process where a series of holes are drilled into the concrete and a concrete sand slurry is pumped into the holes causing the settled slab to be brought back to its original pour line....

mudjacking (33)concrete repair (3)

08/24/2019

The leveling part itself was awesome. Justin was very detailed in making sure the floor was leveling properly, the gaps were filling in correctly, and that the leveling mixture was mixed appropriately. He showed me all the steps and why they were doing them. The reason I rated them good was because the cleanup could have been much better. They basically just washed out their wheelbarrows with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garage floor leveled and asked for the cracks to be caulked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

10/11/2018

Chris responded right away and came out to give estimate. Explained how his solution to leveling the concrete was done. Came back quicker than expected to complete the job. Turned out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had back cement patio leveled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

D

08/04/2018

This company had good rating, so I thought they might be reasonable. I was wrong! They did an estimate for me and promised that they would do the project for $900. After comparing with 2 other quotes, I decided to select them. However, they changed their mind about pricing and wanted at least $1200 to start! Obviously, such a dishonesty would kill the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway raise up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

07/20/2018

ACE came through for me. Needed concrete leveling of my home I was selling and they were able to come out in a short time and did an exceptional job. I didn’t think my driveway could of been leveled in the spot I needed but it came out great and is level. Also they leveled my sidewalk up to my porch and all of it came out nice and level.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

06/18/2018

Happy with work done so far. The guys were very thorough and explained what they planned to do and why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raising sidewalk by porch and raising slab in garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

11/08/2017

The raised porch has been great for my elderly mother. They left a few gaps that I felt should have been caulked and said they would come back out to caulk, but we have not heard from them yet. I felt that caulking should have been discussed up front and included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A porch raised and walkway leveled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

D

11/08/2017

ACE promised big on slab jacking. They did not fix the gaps between the slabs. The said they lifted the slab, but it looks almost same like before fixing.ACE broke one of the slabs and agreed to fix. But they did not fix it correctly and did a lousy job. In total it was complete bad experience and frustration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slab jacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

09/25/2017

Great, the team repaired/leveled the back patio concrete, met my expectations, were punctual, fair price and got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back Patio Concrete Repair leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

08/26/2017

Did a great job. Other contractors said patio could not be repaired and needed to be ripped out to put a new patio in. ACE saved me thousands of dollars by lifting and caulking existing patio. They also did a good job of matching the color of the caulk to the stamped concrete color of my patio. Highly recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and steps needed lift and caulking of cracks.

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

07/29/2017

He was a little more expensive but guarantees his work for five years. He used a stabilizing materiel no one else does. He's coming out at the first of the week to fix it right away. They gave a 10% discount on Angie's List.  I would absolutely use them again. There's no question about that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They leveled a patio, driveway and walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

Mudjacking, leveling, caulking, replacement, decorative concrete curbing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal