Greenleaf Home Services LLC

08:00 - 05:00
08:00 - 13:00

23123 South Chrysler Drive

Hazel Park, MI, 48030

With a commitment to quality and incredible customer service, Greenleaf Home Services has proudly served the Metro Detroit area for over 10 years. From small projects to full home renovations, Greenleaf Home Services takes the time to work with each client from design to completion. We are dedicated to turning your house into a place you are glad to call home....

Handyman Services (81)Screen repair (18)General Remodeling (17)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (14)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Doors (8)Lighting (4)Cabinet Making (4)Electrical (3)Unfinished Carpentry (3)Basement Remodeling (3)Roofing (3)

07/15/2013

Phillip stopped by examined the exterior of my house and in addition to the chimney siding he showed me some lower levels of siding that were water logged and in need of replacement.  He assembled a quote and presented it and we agreed on a date for him to come out and perform the work.  I agreed to purchase the wood primer and paint.  I requested that replaced pieces be primed and painted upon co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greenleaf sent estimator (Phillip)out to evaluate the situation.  I had rotting wood around most of my windows and the siding on my chimney was cracked and in need of repair.  I had purchased the carpenter special for $73 since this was a wood issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2013

07/01/2013

They were on time, neat, polite, and professional.  They cleaned up as they did the work. The job included painting the trim and since they didn't have time to do that the same day, he sent his helper to do the painting the next Monday.  They were both neat, polite and got the work done. I have hired them to replace my kitchen counter tops and kitchen sink, so I really would recommend them to anyb...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed trim molding around three doors, up the stairs, and shoe molding throughout the main level of my condo.

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2013

C

05/16/2013

Purchased the Big Deal to have a screen door and a couple window screens re-screened.  Wasn't rocket science and could have no doubt done it myself.  But we were in a time crunch with a big party we were hosting coming up and all my time was focused on completing several interior renovation projects in time for the party.  So given the situation, $99 was well worth it to me to have someone else do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-screen one (1) screen door and two (2) window screens.

CATEGORY screen repair, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2013

04/06/2013

We purchased an Angie's List deal for Greenleaf. He was very prompt and did a good job with the molding and window treatments. It took a little longer than the time allotted in the deal, but was still a fair price overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging crown molding, shoe molding and kitchen window treatments.

CATEGORY handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2013

03/31/2013

He was pretty good at doing everything we asked him to do. Pricing was fair within the hourly chaege he said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 shower head fixtures replaced. recalking the showers area. 3 sinks opened & cleaned. replaced 2 garage lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2013

03/27/2013

Ryan was very professional.  He looked at all the items on my "to do list" and tackled them quickly and efficiently.  Actually got more done than I expected.  I'm very happy with the results - fixed things I hadn't thought fixable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-installed folding door that has fallen out multiple times before.  Repaired a drawer which was tilting and being chewed up by mechanism.  Fixed broken pull-out shelf and replaced cabinet closures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2013

03/25/2013

easy to work with and very timely I would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
it was like clock work ... they gave me a quote.. they stopped by and got the job done... I had a garage door installed they were timely and they cleaned up now I have a wonderful looking garage doors door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2013

03/20/2013

TV mounted over a fireplace - HDMI and power cables routed through plaster walls, around fireplace, down into basement and back up into room with an additional outlet.  Plaster patched and painted - flawless.    Excellent work.  Also used left over plaster to repair some holes in my entry - without me asking - very nice!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2012

03/06/2013

Work was completed promptly and efficiently. Felt like I was getting an honest shake on the estimate as well. Plan to use Greenleaf for the bathroom later this spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped resolve an electrical issue in the garage and to remove a large tree branch that had fallen on the roof. Also gave a high level estimate for a bathroom remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2013

02/25/2013

Everything went very smoothly.  The workman came in, assessed the job, went to get the materials, and did the repair in the time limit allotted with the coupon we purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a smalll kitchen repair done.  The floor underneath the sink needed replacing, and the workman did an excellent job.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking