Greenleaf Home Services LLC

08:00 - 05:00
08:00 - 13:00

23123 South Chrysler Drive

Hazel Park, MI, 48030

With a commitment to quality and incredible customer service, Greenleaf Home Services has proudly served the Metro Detroit area for over 10 years. From small projects to full home renovations, Greenleaf Home Services takes the time to work with each client from design to completion. We are dedicated to turning your house into a place you are glad to call home....

Handyman Services (81)Screen repair (18)General Remodeling (17)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (14)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Doors (8)Lighting (4)Cabinet Making (4)Electrical (3)Unfinished Carpentry (3)Basement Remodeling (3)Roofing (3)

08/29/2016

Ryan was a professional. He did everything he promised, showed up on time and came in under budget. I've had several contractors do work for me in the last few months, but I had some issues with all of them, except Ryan from Greenleaf. If I need anything else done, he's my only choice. I would recommend him for any job you might need done and I'm recommending him to all my family and friends in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Ryan replace the vanity, sink and fixture in a bathroom. Plus a few odds and ends in order to sell my Mother's condo.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

08/26/2016

This young handyman did a wonderful job. He was prompt and courteous and did a great job. I would use them again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some parts of fascia board replaced on my roof.

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

05/23/2016

excellent job, they were fantastic!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 2 screen door replacements

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

04/16/2016

It was a small job that took a bit less than one hour and it went well.  My initial call was returned promptly and we scheduled a date and time for the work.  On the day of the work, he called to say he was available a bit earlier than scheduled and we agreed to an earlier time.  He arrived promptly and installed the vent cover.  I then noticed the detached downspout, so he re-connected that and r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a cover I supplied over an unused attic vent at the second story roof line, secured a detached downspout from the second story roof and re-fastened the eaves trough, and secured loose vinyl siding.

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2016

02/21/2016

Awesome service and great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-Hung Door installed

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2015

02/04/2016

It is clear that Ryan is very handy and creative. It is also great to see him share his experience, craft and work ethic with his assistant. He seems to be a great teacher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan and his assistant mounted a large television on our living room wall. They were fast and efficient; and more importantly, accurate and careful. They did an exceptional job. Clean up afterwards was as if they were never there to begin with.

CATEGORY handyman service, home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

01/22/2016

.Ryan did a great job--very tight space involving lots of thoughtful decisions--everyone working with Ryan were polite, efficient and skilled. New floor, built to order cabinetry, washer and dryer installed, increased shelving, ceiling and lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finish laundry room

CATEGORY custom cabinets, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2016

08/20/2015

I was satisfied with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 5 window screens

CATEGORY handyman service, screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2015

07/27/2015

There was one issues with 2 pieces of molding that didn't  seem flush. Ryan came back the following week to replace it. Looks great now..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed crown molding in my foyer

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

07/21/2015

The service for the big deal from Greenleaf Home Services was okay I guess. I let them in and they did whatever I said. The service was fine. I didn't watch them do whatever they did. They put the screens and it seems fine and there are no holes in them yet. My interaction with them was okay. The work that they did was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I guess they put the screens on.

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2014

What could we have done better?