We are a family owned and operated company that is fully licensed and insured for over 35 years. Our number one (#1) objective is your satisfaction and we strive to provide each of you with nothing less than exactly that. Our owner, John Noel, has over 35 years of residential and commercial roofing, siding and general building experience including new homes or additions, kitchens, baths and more! If your home or business has been damaged in a storm or accident, we do insurance work. As an industry leader, we will inspect your project before, during and upon completion to ensure all work has been performed properly and to our high standards. A-1 Roofing and Siding uses only the best materials on our work and we will never use inferior materials in order to save money. We are proud to employ highly trained men and women that are committed to making your plans a reality using the best tools and techniques in the industry! **Ask about our 10, 20, or 5 Star 50 year warranty, or any of our factory and manufacturer certifications....

roofing (150)gutter installation (56)siding (51)window replacement (15)insulation (10)skylight installation (7)ice and roof snow removal (6)door installation (4)awning installation (4)snow removal (3)interior painting (3)chimney repair (3)

10/08/2019

I called A-1 had Robert come out explained everything from A-z they came back and did our new roof. Clean up was great the guys where also great. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strip and reroof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

02/07/2019

Great! Robert explained exactly what he was going to do and completed the job in same day. I would recommend to my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

10/30/2018

Excellent, my home is now the best looking house in the neighborhood. The siding and trim the salesman suggested turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, gutters, roof and new windows.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/30/2018

Very responsible company. Did a great job throughout the process and kept my yard very tidy. I would use them gain

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof siding and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/26/2018

They were spectacular. They did a wonderful job, It was a very fair price, showed up on time and finished the job on time.They cleaned up very well and I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

10/26/2018

It went very well. We are very picky and they made us happy. They went above and beyond .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof and trimmed as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

10/24/2018

They put on a roof and we had some issues with some of the shingles. John called CertainTeed and the territory manager Dan came out and CertainTeed replaced the whole roof again (no charge to us). John's company did great work and he came to my house and addressed any questions I had. They also did my siding on the house. Overall, they did a great job and I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/22/2018

Everything went well, the crew was on time and polite in the workmanship was spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and trim

CATEGORY awnings, gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

10/08/2018

John, the owner, is very knowledgeable and follows through to completion. A-1 had all the legal licensesk, insurance and manufacture certifications to install the roof to my expectations. Finding a roofer to install to manufacture specifications was not easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof and siding.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

07/30/2018

A great company, walked me through all the steps. Response time was excellent I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof complete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS, SEAMLESS ALUMINUM AND COPPER GUTTERS, Insulation, HOME ADDITIONS, DORMERS AND BASEMENT AND ATTIC REMODELS. INSURANCE REPAIR FOR WIND, HAIL, WATER AND FIRE DAMAGE., , . GENERAL CONTRACTOR SERVICE...... FROM THE BASEMENT TO THE ROOF - WE DO, INDEED, DO IT ALL.

Please call for details.