AES - Advanced Electrical Solutions

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

We are a full service Electrical Contractor that also specializes in home and business audio / video. Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction. Residential, Commercial, & Industrial. We stand by our work!...

Macson Electric LLC

484  REVIEWS
Macson Electric LLC

Family owned and operated, serving Detroit Metro area.

07/30/2012

He does excellent work. He usually works with 2 other people and does a good job of supervising them. I highly recommend him.  He also offers competitive pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have redone all of the wiring in may house, put in a box, and put in a generator.

CATEGORY electrician

08/18/2011

He gave me a quote, performed the service, revised the bill to a lower total bill, and I had him come back a month later to do some addtional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff came to my house and gave me an estimate on upgrading my electrical service, disconnecting my hot tub, and adding outlets.  He did an outstanding  job .  When there was something that he quoted to do and it was not necessary, he lowered his price by $100 on the final bill.  He came back a few weeks later and added two other outlets to the house at a very reasonable cost.  I highly recommend him for his work and his honesty.

CATEGORY electrician

Full Service Electrical Contractor, Fully Licensed & Insured, Any electrical wiring on a premises, Audio, Video, Phone, Network, Energy Savers, Anything Electrical

Check, PayPal