Shine Window Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2940 44th St SW Ste J

Grandville, MI 49418

Serving Customers Is Who We Are. At Shine, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: - Holiday lighting services - Roof cleaning services - Gutter cleaning services - House washing services - Pressure washing services - Window washing services Its our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that youll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same....

Window Cleaning (99)Pressure Washing (34)Gutter Cleaning (33)Roof Cleaning (12)Holiday Decorating (9)

08/23/2019

Excellent job, prompt and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens (if needed) cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

05/08/2019

Workers were punctual and considerate of my time. They were professional and did an excellent job! My windows have never been so clean and my deck looks brand new!! Excellent work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed inside and outside, gutters cleaned, house and deck power washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

05/07/2019

Fantastic, they arrived on time, were professional and kind. I felt like I could trust them in my home. My windows and screens look great. I have used this company many times and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and Interior windows cleaned, screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

04/19/2019

Excellent they were prompt, courteous, and thorough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and power washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

04/17/2019

Shane came out within a day or two to quote on my window washing. However, this Job has not been done because I have not heard from any other suppliers – – I guess they aren’t interested. But, I have no other quotes to compare to Shine’s So the project is on hold right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing on new condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

04/12/2019

They are amazing. Quick, professional and my windows have never looked better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

10/21/2018

Very professional and excellent work. Have used them about 3 or 4 times and always pleased. Windows look great they are always right on time and polite. Will be calling them again for gutter cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows inside and out - screens taken down and stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

10/15/2018

Extremely well. Great job, professional and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed exterior windows of house and barn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

09/18/2018

How’s looks beautiful!! Matt did an amazing job would definitely have him back!! He is quite personable and very professional!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the siding and cleaned the windows

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/16/2018

Great! They got us a quote and put us on their schedule quickly, as we requested. The guys did a thorough job and were very polite and professional. The windows look great. We will definitely look to hire Shine for future projects. (I wasn't sure how to rate the price, as I was not able to compare their prices to others. I thought their pricing seemed reasonable -- a good price).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, storms, and screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

Residential & commercial window & gutter cleaning, power washing, roof cleaning & holiday lighting.

Satisfaction