Palmer, Dr. Sarah

Angie's List since May 2012

Social media site link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Palmer-DDS/477555412287272?sid=0.10907599127931405. Financing available. Additional email address: office@sarahpalmerdds.com; sarah@sarahpalmerdds.com....

04/10/2015

My experience with my dentist is very good. I've been going to her for a year. It's easy to schedule. The staff is very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Sarah Palmer. I go there every 6 months.

09/08/2014

I have been going to Dr. Palmer for six months. She is very nice. The practice has very pleasant employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in due to a tooth ache. She gave me an antibiotic to treat the infection she found.

07/11/2013

Dr. Palmer is outstanding. Professional, detailed and so good with children. I will recommend to anyone who wants their experience with a Dentist to be a positive one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tooth pain

06/05/2013

Dr. Sarah Palmer was referred to me. I was pleasantly surprised because she probably did the best numbing that I've ever had. She's good and does an excellent job. I would recommend her. She's very efficient, friendly, and I didn't have to wait. She has a very good and professional staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Sarah Palmer because I just got a crown made.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

07/18/2012

I was very satisfied with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Palmer for some dental work.

CATEGORY dentists

Services Include: Routine Cleanings, Periodontal Treatment, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Root Canals, Oral Surgery, Implant Restorations, Pediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentures, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Bite Splints and Snore Guards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available