Charon Repairs

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

General home repair services. I am self employed and insured. I do not subcontract any work. If you call me... you meet me. I guarantee my services. If you are not happy, I am not happy. If I feel it is beyond my expertise, I will reference you someone at no charge. Several open accounts for landlords, rental property and investment property owners with net 10 billing. -$45 service call (including 1st hour) -$25/hr thereafter Many jobs have a flat labor rate (parts extra). For Example: ($85) Dryer Tune Up (Belt replacement, dis-assembly, cleaning, testing, (belt price included)) ($90) Dishwasher Replacement ($145) Dishwasher Installation ($45) Faucet Replacement ($70) Toilet Replacement ($75) Sink / Drain Cleaning ($150) Main Line Cleaning - Roto Rooter -10% off for Angie's list members!...

Bayes Water Treatment

Bayes Water Treatment, established in 1965, is a family owned independent water treatment company.

08/26/2013

Charon Repairs came when they told me they would come and the price is right. I would certainly use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charon Repairs put a new faucet in the kitchen.

CATEGORY plumbing

06/21/2012

Needed a kitchen drain repaired, not in a huge rush or anything, but he showed up the very next day after I contacted him, job was done quickly and professionally, at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink drain repair

CATEGORY plumbing

Electrical, Plumping, Drain Cleaning, General Carpentry, Assembly, Appliance Repairs, & Home Repairs

Drywall Finishing, Cleaning Services, Or Painting.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available