Standale Interiors

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since June 2006

Standale Interiors is a 66 year old company, focusing on products and services for the interior of your home. Flooring, cabinetry & countertops, accessories, window treatments and interior design coordination. We offer professional selection, design and project coordination at our 18,000 sq. ft. award-winning showroom. IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT INSTALLATION: Our installers are licensed ONLY to install products purchased at Standale Interiors. Please DO NOT contact us for installation or service of products you purchased elsewhere. Thanks for your understanding....

N/A
Reyes builders and painting LLC

We are carpentry and painting company

07/20/2018

An absolutely amazing experience. Standale interiors has a great selection of materials for the kitchen but more importantly, they really have amazing people who work for them. The remodel was complicated by the tear out of floors and back splash as well as counter tops, the people who did the work were excellent, very professional and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks so much for this A review, [Member Name Removed]. You obviously appreciated the professionalism of people who have been doing this quite a while. That kind of project can be stressful and messy so glad to hear that it was a good experience for you. We appreciate your business and would be more than happy to help with any future projects you, friends or family might have.

08/17/2017

After an initial contact (by phone) with the designer, the manager came promptly to measure and take pictures. After waiting for three weeks, I phoned the designer to see if there was any progress. This was on a Monday. The designer lied to me and said that she had called me, but I had told her I was "too busy." (She had not called.) She then made some vague reference to our design, said she was "...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

[Member Name Removed], it's apparent that we really let you down in regards to your remodeling project and I do sincerely apologize for that. It's not the way we typically do business and we are learning from those mistakes. Thanks for bringing it to our attention which gives us the opportunity to fix it. We wish you much success with the new project company. Jan - owner.

06/06/2017

Great! My salesperson (Michelle Cooper) was fabulous in suggesting ideas for me to choose from. She took the time to ask questions and get to know me so that every one of her ideas that she presented to me were exactly my style! She's professional, knowledgeable, has great taste and is really a nice person! I highly recommend Standale Interiors and hope you ask for Michelle. Almost forgot - instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops,interior designers,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how well your project went. We think Michelle is pretty good too and we love our installers. Thanks for the recommendation too!

01/03/2017

I would not recommend them to anyone. There were a lot of mistakes. I don't think the decorator was very in touch.  Very poor commutation. The job took way longer then estimated.  I'm not overly happy with the work done. However, the flooring turned out wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to replace our counter tops and install a back splash. They also did some flooring.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,marble & granite

09/20/2016

Excellent! Very professional, clean work. Everything went smoothly from the ordering process thru installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floors

CATEGORY flooring

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We truly appreciate it.

Carpet, wood flooring, ceramic tile, vinyl flooring, laminate and hardwood flooring; blinds and window treatments, furniture and accessories, cabinetry, counter tops and hardware.

HVAC, Permanent Lighting and Appliances. Our installers are licensed ONLY to install flooring, counter tops and window treatments purchased at Standale Interiors. If you have already made your purchase elsewhere, please do not contact us for installation. Thanks for your understanding,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available