ORION AUTO GLASS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2010

The skilled team of professionals at Orion Auto Glass simplify your auto glass replacement experience from first contact right through installation; and when you need your chipped or cracked windshield or other automobile glass repaired or replaced Orion Auto Glass comes to you for no additional charge! Orion Auto Glass, while being locally owned, meets the needs of just about anyone, anywhere in West Michigan....

07/05/2019

From the fist Phone call to the last interaction when the job was done, I was treated courteously and with professionalism. Excellent communication, Prompt. Genuinely felt I was appriciated as a customer. I will recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a windshield replaced on our 2015 Ford Escape

06/08/2019

This company never replied to my request for them to contact me about getting windshield replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield

04/19/2019

Did a very good job. Second vehicle we had them replace the windshield in. Very satisfied with work and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replaced

11/01/2018

From the moment I talked with Orion on the phone to the service received, it couldn't have been better. I use them for everything and like to refer them to others as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield Replacement

06/07/2018

it was the best job i have ever had done i would recomend to anyone and everyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windshield

CATEGORY auto glass

Orion Auto Glass primary focus is on automotive glass repair and replacement and includes commercial and recreational vehicles as well.

Glazing and flat glass