Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2008

NA Rated | 16 Reviews

At Grand Rapids Dentist, Dr. Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S., we strive to deliver the highest quality care to educated and informed patients in a comfortable environment. If you are having dental problems, you need a dentist that will listen and respond to youan experienced dentist who can diagnose and treat you effectivelya Grand Rapids dentist who can give you advice on the best way to maintain and improve your dental health. Our entire staff meet these criteria and are trained to give you the individual attention you deserve....

09/01/2015

On time and professional fitting went great. Picked up new appliance today and fits very good. Need to wear for one week for final adjustments then will have two stops added for the final product to use. Would highly recommend this dentist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was fitted for sleep appliance

C

01/04/2015

After the x-rays and the consultation I chose not to use them.  I did not feel confident that they had my best treatment in mind and they were all focused on insurance and payment even before I arrived for my appointment.  They offered no support in finding ways to pay for all the services I needed.  I have since found a new dentist that I am very pleased with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a couple broken fillings and the rest are very old and need replacing.

12/19/2014

Everything went great. I've been very very happy so far. The people in his office are very nice and very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He whitened my teeth after the initial exam, a teeth cleaning and I had a crown put in.

12/11/2014

The service was amazing and I would absolutely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to Dr. Jonathon Eagle. He essentially did a couple of crown replacements and then, I subsequently had like a quad periodontal treatment and then a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists, periodontics

09/03/2014

I had sampled at least 5 dentists in the area and he was the one in which I had the most confidence. His hygienists were very good. I have not been billed yet so I cannot assess that department. He also calls after every major procedure to check up on the patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two root canals and two crowns plus periodontal and laser cleaning.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, cosmetic dentist

CROWNS, VENEERS, TOOTH WHITENING, BONDING, FILLINGS, ROOT CANALS, ORTHODONTICS, & WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...