HEIRLOOM ESTATE SERVICES

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2010

C Rated | 3 Reviews

We offer a free phone consultation and in-home visit to help you determine the services you need. We have a large, experienced, professional staff experienced in estate sales....

09/09/2013

The only problem was that they gave me a check which bounced. I then returned with the check, and they gave me cash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They bought some old jewelry and gave me the best price.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

07/24/2013

Before we signed the contract, they verbally agreed that they would keep traffic off  the lawn.  Later, neighbors said that there were ample amounts of traffic on the lawn.  When I contacted Heirloom about, it they referred to the contract and said,  "We are not responsible for the damage".  I thought they would be honorable and stand behind their agreement and take care of this  but they have ign...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the estate sale at Cobb Lake in Barry County Michigan, Heirloom allowed their customers to drive on the lawn.

CATEGORY auction services

01/22/2012

Marlene explained over the phone the cost per hour and cost per page of assessment. She told us how to prepare and display to save time and cost on our end. They arrived on time, were friendly, worked quickly and sent us a very professional assessment for taxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marlene O'Donnell and her associate came to my parents' home and assessed furniture and collectibles that were antiques and vintage.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

We offer professional, efficient and profitable liquidation of personal property. We conduct estate/moving sales at your location or ours, we also offer buyouts and consignment services. We provide timely appraisals for probate, legal cases, divorce, insurance, trusts or general need. Items we can appraise include household contents, antiques, collectibles, personal property, machinery, tools, power sports, motor vehicles, and just about any item you have at your home, farm, or business

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal