Grand Rapids Lighting Centers

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2012

F Rated | 1 Review

We have the largest lighting showroom in Western Michigan & a huge warehouse so we have what you want in stock without having to order. We do on-site consulting for home lighting layout and selections...

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angie's List

12/19/2013

Not Good.  Lights were broken and bent.  When reordered, lights were still bent.  owner woudn't reorder. Did offer to give me my money back for the light but would leave me with no light in the entryway

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of the new fixtures for my home were purchesed through Grand Rapids lighting.  Of the 5 hanging lights that were delivered 4 were broken or bent.  New replacments were reordered but the hall way light was stil bent.  The owner refused to stand behind his product and order a replacement.  I contacted the lighting manufacturer (Kichler) and they said i have to order through GR lighting and they woudl cover his cost.  GR lighting won't order a replacement.  I wouldn't use them again.

CATEGORY lighting

We provide Lighting for homes and outdoors and can provide on site consultations.