Gordon Water Systems

A 37 Reviews

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2008

100 54Th St Sw

Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Since 1973 Gordon Water Systems has been providing Water treatment solutions to families and businesses around west Michigan. Our Mission: Earning the Privilege of your Recommendation. We do this by helping people improve their quality of life through better water (& coffee.) These products and services include... Water Treatment, Drinking Water Solutions, Bottled Water, Keurig Coffee and Azo Artisan Coffee. We offer a full range of water treatment equipment with the Non-Kinetico product line providing the widest range of innovative features, longest & most comprehensive warranties. We service almost all makes and models. So whether it is taking care of your old unit to keep it running or helping you step up to the Non-electric Kinetico, we are the call to make....

water softener installation and repair (36)courier (3)water delivery (3)

05/05/2020

AS a customer, I received excellent service at every level. WE had the perfect equipment installed for a difficult to treat water problem. There installation went smoothly and the staff were professional and informed. I would give a five star rating and recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GWS installed a water treatment system

CATEGORY water softeners, delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

10/02/2017

Great. The technician was even early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First water softener maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the "A" Review. And we do have really great Technicians to do service and installation of our water softeners and drinking water systems. Thanks for being a customer.

07/24/2017

Very well. Tony was able to locate our issue and we haven't had any problems since. Very fast in working to find out our water situation,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tony was a really great sales guy repair guy. He was really nice and mannered.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for allowing us to help you with your water treatment issue. Tony is experienced and a professional. Thank you for the "A" Rating.

07/22/2017

Tony K was great! He figured out the problem which of course was someone putting in the filters incorrectly. Bad part is that messed up my membrane. So out the door with new filters and membrane it was almost $200 on top of the great deal I picked up but I believe it was worth it. I am happy with my services and would do it again. Thanks TONY K great service guy also helped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softner tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Tony and giving us an "A". He is a great service guy. Enjoy your great drinking water and thanks for being a customer!

07/07/2017

Great, told me I didn't need a new one. Not trying to sell me something I didn't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on water softener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

07/03/2017

System was working perfectly which is great to know when moving into a home with existing system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Watersoftener check

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the "A" Review and congratulations on the new home. I am glad we could help your move be as smooth as possible. Enjoy your water softener and we are here to help with any future water needs.

01/09/2017

Great. Chad showed me why it hadn't been working and made the adjustment. Everything works great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid for water softener check, calibration etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

01/04/2017

The technician was on time ,friendly and very professional . He tested my well water out of the well and then after it went through the softener system. He keep me informed at every steep . I am very happy with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid to have my water softener system serviced and inspected

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the great review. We have some great Service/Installation Technicians. They know their stuff and they are really good explaining things to our customers.

12/05/2016

Very helpful, good price, no hidden fees. Installation went very well and the end result has been fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of new water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the great review. We work hard to be helpful & professional throughout the entire process from initial contact, meeting and installation. Thank you for being a customer.

11/28/2016

Very smoothly. The representative was extremely professional. I explained that we had moved in recently and I was unfamiliar with how a water softener system worked. He took the time to explain everything very clearly, and answer all of my questions. The service order inadvertently omitted the two bags of salt promised in the offer, but he apologized and brought them the next day. He even carried ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and tune up of the water softening system in our new house, delivery of two bags of salt.

CATEGORY water softeners, delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the kind review. I apologize for the misstep with the salt but it sounds like we took care of it quickly.

We sell and rent Water Softeners. Rust & Odor Filters plus Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. We sell and rent Bottled Water Coolers plus provide Bottled Water Service to homes and offices. Along with bottled water we provide Office Coffee Service and Bottle-less coolers. Gordon Water Systems is the Authorized, Independent Kinetico Water Treatment Dealer for the counties listed. We sell and service Hellenbrand Water Treatment Systems plus we service most makes and models.