ED & DAVES AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Cascade Automotive Services

Since, 1982 we've provided the Grand Rapids area with reliable, affordable automotive maintenance and repair services including 4x4 Services, Alignment, Brakes, Car & Truck Care, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, General Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Import Cars & Trucks, Miscellaneous Services, Quick Lube Services, Tires, Towing, Transmission Services and Undercar Services. We have experience servicing all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles, and we're honored to keep vehicles throughout the Grand Rapids area reliable and well-maintained. Our skillful mechanics will take great care of your vehicle too, quickly diagnosing any problems and offering cost-effective solutions to get you back on the road. Call Cascade Automotive Service today at 616-957-0841! You can also send us an email. Either way, we're looking forward to providing you with reliable automotive service!

C

03/07/2016

We had an issue with a new noise after they did the installation. To their credit, they worked very hard to try to figure out what the problem was, but they were not able to so overall, the experience was not exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently had a lot of work done at Ed & Dave’s. We had old bearings done and an oil change.

03/16/2015

I did not get in any estimate so I cannot rate the price.  The quality of work is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used an auto service named Ed & Dave’s Auto Service.  They fixed a coolant leak.

09/19/2013

They did a great job on my repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Ed & Daves for several years and they've always repaired my vehicles. They have always been upfront and honest with me on the repair and the cost of the repair.

09/17/2013

great job and quick service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace fuel pump

03/19/2013

They were very friendly, professional and reasonable.  I would recommends them to others. They even came and picked me and dropped me off while my car was being worked on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intake valve replaced and head gasket replaced.

Everything mechanical repairs.