Case Enterprises LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2561 Eastern Ave se

Grand Rapids, MI 49507

Case Enterprises has been in business since 2006. We are a locally family owned and operated business, which means I personally serve each customer. We are licensed and insured in the state of Michigan. Please contact me today for a free estimate....

door installation (5)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (2)hardwood flooring (1)window replacement (1)general contracting (1)basement waterproofing (1)

07/19/2019

His prices were competitive. Very good. He communicated effectively. He showed up on time. He does all the things that you want a contractor to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He renovated a master bathroom and he is going to do a metal modern staircase and wood refinishing,

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your business!

07/16/2019

I highly recommend Case Enterprises!! They do beautiful work. I found them to be very honest, timely and efficient! They did extraordinary, detailed woodwork and ceramic tile. They cleaned up every day before they left, and left everything nice and neat for morning if they needed to return. Very personsonable, and not awkward at all to have them in my home! We have had them back several times for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your business.

07/16/2019

very well. fast, efficient, and good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel, room add on in the basement, new ceiling, can lights and other work...

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, remodeling, basement waterproofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2017

12/29/2014

Replaced front door. Excellent work all around. Will be using him again. I will update with thoughts based on future work, but based on this small project, I give my highest recommendation.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2014

07/03/2014

It took quite a while to get the job done because we had so much rain for about 10 days and he didn't want to open us up to getting all that rain in the house. The weather finally cleared and he came to do the job that took much longer than he thought it would, but he didn't charge us any more than we were told it would be. Came back the following morning to install the dead lock bolt on an old do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed entry door, storm door & put dead lock on another door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2014

12/02/2010

He was wonderful. He put in new windows and doors. He put in a material that would keep the windows and door intact. I found him on the internet. He came out immediately and looked at everything and gave an estimate. I had already had an estimate and that was a little bit higher and after meeting and talking to Patrick, I decided to go with him and he did an excellent job. He is very responsive wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Case Enterprises LLC on the 12th of July. I had windows and garage door replaced.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2010

I specialize in trim repair and installation, door installation