BRECC CUSTOM CARPENTRY

Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Lynn Holmes Construction

With over 20 years of experience Lynn Holmes Construction specializes in full service remodeling, carpentry, woodworking bathrooms, basements, Doors, moldings, Decks, Drywall, Flooring of all kinds and much more. No job is too big or too small. I do everything from the ground up, with an emphasis on finish carpentry. I like to hear things like can you build this in that space? I will work with you to come to an agreement on what is best for your unique needs. Contact us today to discuss your remodel needs.

Award 2019

04/24/2011

Ron was excellent, ver professional and did top quality work. We remodeled a bathroom and needed new doors for existing built-in linen cabinets that would match the doors on a new vanity. Ron delivered exactly what we were looking for. The new doors not only look great but he took the time to fit them to the cabinets and they now look and work better than the old one ever did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built new doors for existing built-in cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

06/28/2006

I AM GLAD I CHOSE THEM. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB. THEY GOT THEM BUILT IN GOOD TIME. THEY ALSO HAVE GOOD WORKMANSHIP. I AM HAPPY I CHOSE THEM AND I WOULD DEFINITELY REFER THEM TO MY FRIENDS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY BUILT CABINETS IN THE FAMILY ROOM.

CATEGORY custom cabinets