RARE EARTH LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

Small business with excellent service. Extremely high satisfaction rate amongst customers. Specialization in landscape architecture, installation, renovation, upkeep, and consultation....

Holistic Landscape Inc

Services include but are not limited to Landscape Design, plantings, removals, new lawns, patios/paths, retaining walls, pruning and general maintenance

Award 2019

05/17/2017

Bill provided me with Landscaping services when I built my house and has provided me with other services since. He has always done an excellent job for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping. New Lawn from scratch . Trees, bushes, etc.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

05/16/2017

The scheduling was hard. He changed the schedule or did not followup and confirm and it was delayed. However, when they arrived, they did an outstanding job. The crew was very friendly and very good at it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed drain tiles from my roof down spouts

CATEGORY landscaper

09/01/2015

Very well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill at Rare Earth installed my entire landscaping and it was fabulous.  He's maintained my lawn ever since, we have received excellent service!!

CATEGORY landscaper

11/01/2013

Great! They were extremely fast and effective. We love it and can't wait to play next spring in our new yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had done our complete yard, as we were a new construction. They had to do yard, trees, plants, mulch, boarder and more.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

07/22/2013

Excellent service. Clean-up was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and pruning of shrubs

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,tree service

Wide variety of services offered. All landscape installation and renovation and so forth. Fertilizer and lawn care available. Also firewood delivery available.

Check, Financing Available