Paw Palace

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

The Paw Palace’s concept started long ago with a love of animals. In 2007, owner Heidi McAra relocated to Grand Blanc from Atlanta along with her basset hound Charlotte and cat Gracie. She quickly realized that there were limited pet care options in the area and simply nothing like the spa-like, pampered pet care treatment facilities in the South. After practicing law locally with her husband for several years and having two wonderful children, Heidi decided it was time to create her vision of a “palace” for pets. Because everyone tries to find time to get to work, clean the house and visit loved ones, it is impossible for you to provide your animals with the time and attention that they constantly crave. During these times, rest assured that the Paw Palace is willing and eager to provide a fun-filled, safe and loving environment for your furry companion....

01/02/2018

She got great care and lots of love. It was great to be able to access the cameras by smartphone to see her playing everyday and know she was doing great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were out of town for 10 days and our dog just loved it there! She also got a bath before we picked her up.

07/17/2017

Great, he was much happier not being in a cage while I was gone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded my cat for 7 days

08/27/2015

05/20/2015

They were kenneling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Paw Palace in April.

07/26/2013

they all seem to love the dogs. Mine was groomed beautifully and the cost was lower than all the others I priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathed and groomed my shi tzu

CATEGORY kennels

The Paw Palace offers Day Care & Overnight Accommodations as well as Spa & Grooming Services. Our guest amenities include a 7000+ square foot building, webcams so you can "visit" your furry friends, and an exciting and stimulating Open Play Program for our daycare and boarding guests!