Liberty Home Inspections

Founded 1984 •

Liberty Home Inspections offers complete home inspections, with a professional NACHI certified inspector, Bill Foster. Bill says "I used to remodel homes, now I inspect them". He trains with other respected home inspectors and continually updates his education with Internachi, an online and in-person inspectors' educational and training association. We give the best service we can to all customers. We want you to know that we work for you, our customers. Every inspection is important and Bill will give you a written report, with pictures, to your email, immediately at the end of your inspection. You'll be happy that you called Liberty Home Inspections!...

Affordable Home Inspections

Home Inspection We work for you our client. We know what to look for and where to find it for you. We also check the foundation we check for mold and termites with every inspection. I look at you ventilation, insulation, basement and or crawlspace. I go in to your attic if there is access and 9 out of 10 I can find access. I will check plumbing , electrical, flooring, roofing. We check everything from top to bottom inside and outside. We do RD Inspection FHA Inspection VA inspection

Offers by Affordable Home Inspections on Angie's List

09/11/2019

Great save me from making a Costly mistake

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thanks, glad we could be of help!

07/26/2019

Liberty Inspections was very thorough and went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend Liberty Home Inspections and would hire this company again. Bill and Drew came out and were very nice, knowledgeable, and answered all our questions. A very thorough report was given to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection, Radon Detection & Reduction, Septic Tank check, Well & Pump Check

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing,septic tank,wells

Thanks so much for the nice review. We do our best for each customer , so you can make the best decision on your home purchase. Enjoy your new home!

02/08/2019

Went well, on time, work done as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection prior to new home purchase.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thanks, glad we could help you out with your home purchase!

01/19/2019

I moved in when my home was completed in November 2018. I had noticed several areas of concern - cracks in the caulking, uneven floors, etc. I wanted to know if there were any other issues to present to the builder while the home is still under warranty. Mr. Foster was very thorough and explained each step as he was examining various items and taking pictures. He found a few things that need to be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection for newly built home

01/10/2019

Bill is awesome and very thorough. Thanks Bill!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

We offer complete Home Inspection Services, with an immediate report, complete with text and pictures. Our other services include Radon Testing, Water Testing, Well Inspections, Well Chlorination and Septic Inspections. Please Call for more information 810-964-8107

Commercial Buildings