Keller Custom Painting

A95 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2011

11426 Davis St

Grand Blanc, MI 48439

When it comes to paint, you wont find anyone more passionate or knowledgeable than Aaron Keller. In the paint business since 1995, Aaron has not only been a painter, he managed a paint store for eight years overseeing daily operations and helping his customers select the right paint for their job. In his capacity as store manager, Aaron was afforded the opportunity to work with and assist painting contractors, residential and commercial builders, schools, hospitals, as well as property management companies. Aarons experience allows him to understand which paints and preparation procedures will be best suited for each job. For him, there is no one-size fits all approach. Each job and each client has its and his or her own needs, and Aaron makes sure the correct products and procedures are followed for a successful outcome each and every time. Since 2008, Aaron has been using his knowledge and experience to provide his customers at Keller Custom Painting with the best service in the industry. To learn how the right paint, professionally applied, can make all the difference, give Aaron and the team at Keller Custom Painting a call today. Additional DBAs - Keller Custom Painting LLC, Keller Painting. Additional email - keller.painting@yahoo.com. akeller@kellercustompainting.com...

Exterior Painting (74)Interior Painting (39)Decks and Porches (6)Deck Maintenance (4)Pressure Washing (2)

02/19/2020

Keller Painting was very professional and did a great job of painting one of the offices in our building. No mess was left behind, they were very knowledgable, courteous, and paid attention to detail. I will definitely call them again, as well as call them to paint rooms in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
January 2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with your organization and we look forward to future endeavors.

10/10/2018

Keller Painting did a tremendous job. They were quick and did a large amount of prep work in addition to some last minute additions that we requested. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Power Wash, Scrape, Caulk, and Paint

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/14/2017

They did a beautiful job. They were very friendly and professional. They took the time to answer all of my questions, arrived right on time and cleaned up when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilings painted

08/14/2017

I did not use them.  They were too expensive. We found someone else. It's for my mother and she is retired and fixed income and all that, so she actually found a person in the neighborhood who does the same thing, like for $1,200, somebody we grew up with.  The amount that they charged, we got it for like half of that, but I would have went with them because they were professional in everything th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an estimate for exterior painting for $2,200.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

07/16/2017

They were very professional. And did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2017

07/06/2017

Great experience from first call to finished job. Met all our expectations for professional, knowledgeable and helpful painters. We are very pleased with the final results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primed, painted and stained new railing up on stairs and bridge across great room. Painted two story entry way, great room and two hallways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

01/30/2017

Keller did a pretty decent job for such a large job, but they also charged a premium price so I expected quality. BUT they did what most contractors do which is they got 90% done and then they moved on. The ceiling in my living room was not completed to my satisfaction and the quality went down toward the end and they never came back to 'button up' (their word) the loose ends. So there are several...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my entire (new to me) house repainted, literally every door, window, shelf, molding, walls, ceilings, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

Im sorry that you feel this way. We're not exactly sure what happened, but we do not put ourselves in the category of contractors that dont finish their work. We are happy to work with you on this situation. We have attempted to reach out to you but have not been able to get a hold of you. Please contact us at the office at 248-807-0641. Thank you.

01/27/2017

Great, Great, Great. A household project that went right from the beginning to the end. The painters were professional and flexible and good natured. I certainly will use Keller again. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, living room, hallways, up the stairs, some exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

01/27/2017

They are great! I would use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2016

10/20/2016

Keller came out within days of the initial call to provide an estimate. I accepted the quote and they placed me in their work queue, which was about 3 weeks deep at that point. They came out to power wash and to replace the wood trim first, which went well. I would've rated their price a "B" had they not replaced much more wood trim than they originally estimated at no additional cost. The actual ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was in need of exterior painting (wood trim, soffits, garage door, etc.). A lot of the rough-sawn cedar wood trim also needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

Residential & Commercial, Interior & Exterior Painting and Staining, Epoxy Floors and Carpentry.

NA