Poison Ivy Control of Michigan

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2013

We have 3 full time employees and as many as 5 part time. We accept check, cash and credit cards and are always willing to work with people on longer terms for payment. We offer a $99.00 "Peace of Mind Inspection"....

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

11/17/2017

I had no idea how much poison ivy I had until PICM showed me! There were two pines completely covered in ivy vines with branches spanning 12' out and seed berries on them! They were such healthy vines that the leaves were the size of footballs! So glad to have had this taken care of. They took the time to EDUCATE me about what to look for and how to remediate. A huge help!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massive poison ivy growing around my trees and all over in an area in the back of my house.

07/14/2017

Great, Austin did a great job and explained why it was in those areas, how to identify it, and maintenance for the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had poison ivy growing on multiple trees and areas in our yard.

04/20/2017

This was an Angie's List big deal. They came here twice. I have no complaints on how they did the work. The only thing I would say is depending on the size task you have I would talk about the price. The worker who came out was professional in how he looked, carried himself and the work. They were brilliant. It was through Angie's List. What I paid is what they charged me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Poison Ivy Control of Michigan.

D

01/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After the first application the man stated he searched the entire backyard and did not find any further poison ivy infected areas ...days later when weeding I came in contact with the weed causing a major rash. I contacted the owner he immediately sent the man out again to spray, but weeks later more poison ivy appeared

12/15/2015

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac control and removal services. Also providing invasive specie control, such as Buckthorn, Phragmites, and Japanese Knotweed. Fence clearing and light brush removal services are available as well.

Lawn & Yard work, grass cutting, landscapeing, or major tree services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal