ADAMS CARPET CLEANING INC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since November 2010

2600 WILKINSON RD

Gaylord, MI 49735

Carpet Cleaning...

Carpet Cleaning (14)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)

08/29/2018

Would have them back all the time, the men was polite, answered my questions, did an awesome job, would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets were cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

10/31/2017

They were very neat. Truck mount clean. Very friendly, very thorough. Did not hesitate to do whatever we asked. Said they would be here between 9 - 9:30 right on the nose, 9:30. Came a long distance to service us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a full house of carpet. This is a cabin.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

10/09/2017

Tony and crew were on time, responsive as I showed them the areas to be serviced. The completed the task in a timely fashion and moved any items remaining on the floor. Tony informed me of other services they offered but was not pushy at all, just informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, 3 bedrooms, stairway carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

09/09/2017

Adams is a small enough company where the proprietor was on the job. Great professionalism, punctuality, and expertise to clean our carpets. Overall great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned approximately 2000 sq ft of carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

05/16/2017

Tony the owner and a helper named Ed got here on time. Both very personable. Answer questions and wasted no time getting the job done. I am very satisfied with both of them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front room carpet cleaned, a hallway - 2 bedrooms just traffic areas. A sofa and chair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

06/01/2015

Excellently!  He was punctual and thorough and respectful of furniture.  We had some wool carpeting, which he was hesitant at first to clean, but it came out amazingly!  Even a few months later, my son can walk through the house, and his feet stay clean.  Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpeting on floors, stairs, rugs, totaling about 767 sq. ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2015

04/17/2014

I have used Adams for many years for carpet cleaning. Sometimes just a room but also the whole house. They r very professional, do a fantastic job, prompt & always get back with me very quickly when scheduling an appointment. I would un-conditionally recommend them for carpet cleaning services, they are the best around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned bedroom & living room area rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

Thank you for all of your years of loyal business. We have enjoyed being able to provide excellent service for your household!

03/18/2014

I am more than pleased at the service that was provided!  I called Adams Carpet and Window Cleaning because my baby had gotten into a tub of lotion, and spread it all over an area of his bedroom carpet!  I was having holiday company come in that evening,so I needed it done immediately!  The owner, himself, came right away and cleaned it very thoroughly.  He was very honest, and said that sometimes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned lotion out of my carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2013

We were so glad to have been able to accommodate you on such short notice. Thank you for choosing Adams Carpet Cleaning! We hope you'll continue to think of us in the future!

02/18/2014

Very prompt, friendly and professional! Went above and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our office carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2014

Thank you, (Removed members name)! We enjoyed working for your company and please give us a call when needed.

01/22/2014

The staff were very professional and accomodating.  Worked with me to find a convenient time. Called ahead when coming and were friendly upon arrival.  Did a very good job in a quick manner and offered tips as to short term solutions between full cleanings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2013

So glad that we have been able to exceed your expectations with our service. We hope to be able to continue giving you excellent service in the future.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Window Cleaning

NONE