Morrison Animal Hospital

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2009

Offering up-to-date medical care with the most compassion and love for your pets! We are a full service veterinary hospital. Please visit our website at www.morrisonvet.net for more details on our services....

02/17/2018

I like how the vets listen and are attentive to me while I am talking about the dogs and their symptoms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wellness check-up time for my dogs.

02/02/2017

I ended up adopting her. They did a routine check to be sure he didn't have anything to pass on to my other dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found a lost dog in a field by my home, she had a hurt leg.

04/28/2016

I brought my dog in for some pretty general complaints. She wasn't eating, feeling mopey and high blood sugar issues. Dr. Arkin and Dr. Hamm worked together to get to the bottom of her issues. I'm always grateful for their courtesy and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A thorough exam and took blood/urine from my dog to assess her health issues. Prompt follow up for test results and questions Ive asked.

10/06/2015

They are wonderful veterinarians. I have known them for many years and they have my complete trust.  And if a difficult decision has to be made they and the whole staff are caring and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did blood panel on my 15 year old cat to make sure she was not having any potential problems.

06/25/2014

I've had good experiences there. I've been going there for a long time now, probably about seven years. It's clean there and the staff is friendly. They're all very friendly and I'm very confident in the doctors that are there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave my dog his annual check-up.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary care for dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs. Spaying, neutering, declawing, laser surgery, dental care, preventative heartworm and flea. Variety of surgical procedures. Please call for an appointment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...