ANDY'S TREE SERVICE

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2007

Tree Trimming & Removal...

Timber Ridge Tree Service

We offer 24 hour emergency service, senior discounts, direct insurance billing, and free estimates. We have a 177' crane to safely removed hazardous and large trees. Timber Ridge is fully insured with ISA certified arborists on staff. Additional Email: brittany@careformytree.com. Additional Phones - (231) 225-4518, (866) 785-9914, (616) 262-7774, (616) 942-0908. Additional DBAs - Timber Ridge Wood Products, Ada Landscape Supply, Cascade Tree Service, D & S Enterprises of Sparta, LLC.

10/28/2016

He was very good at giving estimates he has told me he would be here 3 times and still has not come. Never answers phone, today my husband was late to work because he said he would be here at 8:30!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waste my time!

06/27/2016

They did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a tree for me.

03/10/2016

12/09/2014

The big limb had fallen and I called.  Andy was in the area and showed up within minutes.  The weather was miserable, but he got out his gear and did the work.  Good guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a fallen tree limb in my driveway

11/25/2014

Personnel were efficient and prompt and had good suggestions. They checked with us during various steps in the job and also when they were through. They cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider removed many large and small tree limbs.

CATEGORY tree service

TREE TRIMMING, BRUSH CHIPPING, STORM DAMAGE SEASONED FIREWOOD, TREE REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, LOT & LAND CLEARING, BUCKET & CRANE SERVICE.