Storm Master Exteriors

A22 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

7870 Webster Rd

Freeland, MI 48623

Over the past few decades there has been many changes and modifications to asphalt shingles and we at Storm Master Exteriors have learned a few things about the materials, installation techniques, and the products used for shingle application; this knowledge has guided us to where we are today. With the steady decline in service life of the asphalt shingle, we at Storm Master Exteriors is happy to be one of the few forefront companies that are strengthening the introduction the new age of granulated shingle- the SBS Modified Shingle. Rubberized asphalt shingles that are designed for the harsh Michigan climate that withstand the heat, cold, impacts of weather and to top that off- absolutely algae and streak free!!! Storm Master has the color of clean with a shingle that will last a lifetime....

Roofing (21)Siding (4)Windows (3)Decks and Porches (1)

04/20/2018

I recently started inquiring about getting a new roof installed. I met with each company but one really stuck out while trying to pick the contractor to install the most important part of my home. Storm Maters' Kerry Klein arrived on time, actually started to inspect the roof before I got there. Once I did get to the house, Kerry was actually measuring the entire roof; first contractor to do that....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

02/08/2018

They did a great job. We have an older home and they were able to deal with all of the surprises it threw at them. They were pleasant and professional everyday. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of any work done on their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors replaced, siding put on and window added

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

12/25/2017

Went very well. Impressed with workers due diligence in behavior and workmanship. They came on time every day and cleaned up each day before they left. Original idea was to get some special materials but after ordering and receiving the materials they decided it was not the best solution and designed another way to do the job. (As far as we know, they still have the material that had to be special...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for roof modifications to eliminate snow melt problem because chunks of ice and snow sliding off roof and damaging our deck. While gathering info they inspected our attic and discovered mold. They offered a plan to strip off all of our roof sheeting and installing proper ventilation and new decking. Much larger job than originally planned, We had known about the mold and had treated it but could not cure the root cause of excess moisture in the winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Photo for Storm Master Exteriors - 7870 Webster Rd, Freeland, MI - 36697366

11/08/2017

It went very well. Completed the work sooner then expected. When job was finished, site manager let me know and asked if I had any concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

03/09/2017

Our church board receive three bids, with Stormmasters coming in with the most competitive quote. Stormmasters did an amazing job for us! Their crew was professional, polite, and did quality work. With all of the damage done from previous roof leaks, they jumped in and did the much needed repairs even doing more than we anticipated. They were on the jobsite when they told us they would be and fini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof on our church sanctuary which has a very steep pitch, a rubber roof on the flatter section, new siding, new gutters and new downspouts.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

Thank you for choosing Storm Master Exteriors to assist you with your project. We appreciate you taking the time to review our workmanship. We look forward to working with you again on any exerior needs that you may have.

11/30/2016

The crews were very professional. The work was done in an acceptable time line. We did have some weather delays, but even so, for the size of this project, I think they did very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete exterior make over on our older 2 story farm house. New roof, windows and siding.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

11/12/2016

The crew came on the agreed day and finished on that one day. The workers were professional, hard working, and polite. The sides of the house and landscaping were protected before work started. Clean-up was well done. The dumpster containing the old roof materials was picked up the 2nd morning after by the "dumpster" company (THAT company needed a reminder call). One reason I selected this company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof: tear-off & replacement; replacement of other parts that were in bad shape (under layment boards, vents, etc)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2016

11/11/2016

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

11/11/2016

Great in all respects. They are responsive, they are extremely knowledgeable, and they do what they say they are going to do. I was also very satisfied with the quality of the work. I have recommended Storm Master Exteriors to family members, friends, and co-workers. And I will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Storm Master Exteriors on several projects including: the installation of a new roof on my house, refinishing my basement after experiencing water damage, installation of a new exterior deck, and other misc. household repairs.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2016

11/10/2016

Very happy with service and products used by Stormmaster Exteriors. We are convinced the best products protection and warranty our on our largest investment longterm! Thats the piece of mind I wanted for my family. Highly recommend Stormmaster Exteriors. Thank you guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofing project

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

Roofing and Exterior Inspections,Repairs, Soffit and Fascia, Ventilation, Insulation (attic), Siding, Porches, Decks, All exteriors