All About Granite

Angie's List since May 2013

Michigan Shelf Distributors

We are a family owned company that has been been operating 1977. We are your Home Resource center. If you are a home Builder or Homeowner with a small remodeling project, We have the products and programs for everyone. Our home furnings products include Closet Systems, Whole house organization, shower doors, mirrors, Laminate Countertops, door and bath hardware. Full design services available and expert installers will make it into reality.

11/18/2013

I went out and meet a person named Tim Wolf and after speaking with him, I placed the order. Within 2 days they came out and measured and 7 days later they delivered and installed the counter top, under sink and backsplash. Perfect fit and just as I was told would happen. They arrived 10 min before the scheduled measurement appointment and delivered right on time. I was pleasantly shocked. I highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a granite counter top for my bathroom remodel. This place was recommend by my contractor.

CATEGORY marble & granite

11/08/2013

All About Granite was contracted to supply counter tops, but the owner Tim is unprofessional, unethical, and completely ill-equipped to own a granite top business.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

05/09/2013

It went well. I selected the granite. The price was reasonable for the size of the piece. They came exactly on time and performed the work quickly, expertly and quietly. They cleaned up after themselves and you would never know they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured cabinet tops for granite countertop. Installed custom sized countertop and sink.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite