Superior Lawn & Landscape Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Additional phone number - (810) 750-1721....

Green Guys Affordable Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

08/12/2015

Contacted this business twice, gave the receptionist info.  They never bothered to contact me back.  Apparently they don't need business and will never get mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
n/a

05/01/2015

I've had so many people on the block commend me after having this job done. Its very nice. They came through with everything they said they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trees and bushes put in.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out existing shrubs and planted new. |It went well. Only negative was getting them back after the project was over to correct a few things. Took a good bit of time and several calls.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/11/2014

Called 5/27/2014, no response. Never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY landscaping

[member name removed], I am sorry there was miscommunication. We pride ourselves with good customer service and always answer our phones. It does get crazy when the weather breaks. Please call if you need any other assistance. As you can see from other reviews this is not our normal business practice. I apologize for this and will follow up on this matter within our office.

10/07/2013

great. I never have to check

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
winterize sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping

Residential and commercial lawn irrigation design and installation, landscaping, Snow Plowing and Removal, Pavers, water features, retaining walls & sodding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available