WaterWork Plumbing

• 8003885
  • Trade License Locale
  • State of Michigan
  • Trade License Authority
  • Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth; Bureau of Construction Codes - State Plumbing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160430

1049 Hilton

Ferndale, MI 48220

Licensed and insured Master Plumber. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients. We serve the plumbing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients. We are a team of 10 individuals. The company is large enough to handle any project but still retains the ability to offer a personal experience. Our trucks are fully stocked with the majority of products needed to make repairs on the plumbing systems in your home or business. Normal business hours are 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 2:00 on Saturday. We offer emergency service 24/7/365....

plumber (184)drain cleaning (41)sewer cleaning (18)drain pipe installation (10)water heater repair and installation (9)well and water pump (3)

03/26/2020

Waiting for first rain afterwards to see if drain is working satisfactorily

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain for sump pump opened

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

02/21/2020

Fabulous I would recommend this company as I have dealt with many plumbers in the past, and I find them the best! As they say “save the best for last!”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plugged up sink and new kitchen pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/13/2020

It went fine. They were quick and efficient and very knowledgeable. They did a good job cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair pipe configuration in kitchen and basement; install new utility sink; remove old utility sink

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

02/07/2020

Excellent service experience! I sent bids out to several Angie's List Super Service Award winners; and, they were the first to call and the only company willing to provide a quote over the phone. I received prompt same day service when requested. Ryan, the plumber sent to our home was very courteous, thorough, and explained the repair process while working. I will definitely use Waterwork plumbing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the cartridge replaced in a Moen faucet located in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

12/26/2019

Great, both Chris and Ryan were professional and did a through job and cleaned up before leaving!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace gate valves in commercial building

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

12/23/2019

Fine. The plumber explained what he was doing and got it done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/09/2019

Very well. Called within 10 minutes of request . At my home within 2 hours. Very satisfied with work completed for me!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/04/2019

I don’t want to answer this question . I won’t do another survey if I’m forced to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a broken pipe in the wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

11/21/2019

Great, they were on time, quick with reasonable pricing..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replaced in kitchen and Bathroom Tub faucet washers replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/20/2019

No stars. Plumber did ok work but the company gauged us on the parts. They charged us $225 for parts that cost about $40 or less at the hardware store. That's an incredible mark up! When I called to discuss with owner/manager I was told by Kim that we would get a call back. Two days later I called again and she rudely told me flat out the charges will not be changed and denied that we were gauged....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas line run to fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Photo for WaterWork Plumbing - 1049 Hilton, Ferndale, MI - 38245514

This homeowner was given a price on the phone. When the plumber arrived a rough estimate was given. An invoice which listed the cost of labor and parts that they were completely satisfied was signed by the homeowner before paying the bill in full. That they were overcharged for parts is something that was looked into but was disagreed upon. We will look further into this issue and attempt to come ...

Sewer and drain cleaning, camera and location for problem drains, hot water heaters, sump pumps, toilet repair or replace, garbage disposals, backflow testing, bathtub and shower valves, whole house re piping using copper or pex, faucet repair and replace, pipe thawing, service for residential, commercial and industrial buildings, instant hot water, water powered back up pumps, plumbing for additions and remodel work, emergency service offered 24/7/365, sewer/drain excavation and replacement.

Heating and cooling, basement waterproofing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, handyman service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available