WaterWork Plumbing

Awards & Badges

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1049 Hilton

Ferndale, MI 48220

Licensed and insured Master Plumber. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients. We serve the plumbing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients. We are a team of 10 individuals. The company is large enough to handle any project but still retains the ability to offer a personal experience. Our trucks are fully stocked with the majority of products needed to make repairs on the plumbing systems in your home or business. Normal business hours are 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 2:00 on Saturday. We offer emergency service 24/7/365....

plumbers (217)drain cleaning (52)sewer cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (19)water heaters (15)well & water pump repair (4)

01/04/2021

Great experience from customer scheduling to completion. Customer service was very responsive and friendly. John, the plumber, was on time, friendly, informative, and did great work. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning and pipe replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

12/30/2020

Everything went well from my initial phone call to the completion of the project. The person I spoke with first at WaterWork Plumbing was very polite and efficient. She was able to give me a service appointment the next day. She called prior to the plumbers' arrival and the plumbers' arrived within the stated time period. All work was done efficiently and within the stated timeframe. Will definite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/11/2020

Snake drain in the basement and change the kitchen faucet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The office was very nice and told me someone will come the next day. Brian was on time, was very nice and informative. I really appreciate WaterWork’s COVID-19 policy of wearing masks and gloves. He also wore shoe covering and kept everything clean, unlike the last plumbers I hired who left a muddy mess in my basement and the hallway. He quickly snaked the drain in my basement. I ended up asking him to install a new faucet in the kitchen sink. I would definitely hire WaterWork again.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/07/2020

Went fine. Removed drain and came back a week later to install new. Had the tub reglazed so they had to wait for that to cure and Thanksgiving fell in that week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub drain removed and new pvc drain installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

12/07/2020

Absolutely excellent work done by waterworks plumbing. Several issues got solved all at once, and the drainage system has never worked this good. I will be hiring them again very soon to put in another bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old cast iron plumbing and redesigning soil stack system for proper venting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Photo for WaterWork Plumbing - 1049 Hilton, Ferndale, MI - 39080217

10/28/2020

It went fine, clean up and drain was cleared

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/23/2020

They were great. It was big deal. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my plumbing issue on digging up the floor on my laundry room and replaced pipes.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/22/2020

Perfect! John was very professional! He got the job done. Very much appreciated. Will use again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain work

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/12/2020

we had one small problem, but Ryan came back & took care of it.I've used this company before & have been very pleased, They are efficicent, professional, & very personable. would definetely reccomend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed cold side cartridge for lav sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

D

10/05/2020

I smelled gas strong throughout my house a week ago. I called DTE Energy to come out and they found the hot water heater was installed incorrectly. I called the Waterwork company twice and left messages. I received no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a new water heater and sump pump. A new handle on toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

We apologize for not completely satisfying this homeowner but this review is not completely accurate. We have spoken and apologized to this homeowner multiple times about this issue. The water heater was installed per code but there was a slightly loose fitting on the gas line. We were not given the opportunity to correct this issue ourselves and we were not informed about the gas leak until a wee...

Sewer and drain cleaning, camera and location for problem drains, hot water heaters, sump pumps, toilet repair or replace, garbage disposals, backflow testing, bathtub and shower valves, whole house re piping using copper or pex, faucet repair and replace, pipe thawing, service for residential, commercial and industrial buildings, instant hot water, water powered back up pumps, plumbing for additions and remodel work, emergency service offered 24/7/365, sewer/drain excavation and replacement.

Heating and cooling, basement waterproofing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, handyman service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available