R & L Fire & Water Restoration

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

520 Wanda St

Ferndale, MI 48220

12 employees. Uses subs for mechanical work. Cost is determined by the job. Fire & Water restoration, wind or storm damage, flooded basement, Insurance repairs remodeling, emergency board ups, Insulation...

Water and Smoke Damage (14)Insulation (7)General Remodeling (6)Drywall (3)Electrical (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Ceiling Fans (2)Interior Painting (2)Doors (2)Windows (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

07/09/2018

I would give them 5 stars. They went over and beyond my expectations. Professional, courteous and completed the services on time. They went beyond the renovations that I asked for. They are really awesome. Any troubles I had they were able to resolve very quickly. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovations

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

05/14/2018

I had RNL remove kitchen cabinets, and install new ones. When the old cabinets were taking out they discovered a leak years ago that was fixed by someone else but not correctly and had created a lot of mold and mildew. Tom and his crew being the professionals that they are, made sure all mold was removed, and everything was done correctly and safely. The part I liked was them explaining how they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall, insulation, water damage restoration, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

02/17/2018

It went very well! The crew was on time, very professional, courteous, and very respectful of my home. Will highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weatherization and Safety Updates. I had insulation added to my attic, under my crawl space, basement and walls. Also had smoke detectors and CO detectors added along with bathroom ventilation fan, and all light bulbs replaced with LED bulbs.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, insulation, woodworking, ceiling fans, doors, energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

01/29/2018

I'm extremely satisfied with the work that was performed.From the first day that I got in contact with the company,I was assured that everything would be ok.Tom of R & L came to my building and assessed the situation and he immediately began to make calls to get things back in order for me.Because of the fire damage my building and contents were in bad shape.Tom was able to contact my insurance ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo all the inside of my building because of fire damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

12/28/2017

It went amazing! Tom Mclain was more than helpful. He was here within a half hour and was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace had gone out. They came in a placed a temporary furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

12/01/2017

went great, will use these guys again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight taken out and covered over, ceiling removed and replace, part of floor cut out and replaced, a laminate rug put down and molding put down around the floor

CATEGORY insulation, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

11/29/2017

I think they're great if you need someone to do improvements to your home give them a call. They are clean, professional and leave nothing for you to do. They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Door, Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Insulation, Bathroom Fan and Venting

CATEGORY electrician, insulation, remodeling, water damage restoration, ceiling fans, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2017

11/09/2017

They are amazing. They were so professional. They were here for a few hours and I was amazed at what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They weatherized my entire house. They did insulation, sealed all air leaks. They installed carbon monoxide and smoke detectors too.

CATEGORY electrician, insulation, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

11/07/2017

They were very nice and did a nice job. They cleaned up very well. I would use them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put insulation around the basement and added insulation to the attic. They installed 2 vents in the roof.

CATEGORY insulation, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

06/06/2017

He went out of his way to connect me with the right people to help me. He has great follow up. He truly cared for me. He went out of his way to check on how things were going. He did not try to up sell me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took the water out of crawl space and assessed it quickly and accurately why it came in.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

Insurance restoration, water extraction, fire & water repair.insulation

Check, MasterCard, Visa