Community Arborist, Inc.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2006

Family owned and operated...

King Green, LLC

8  REVIEWS
King Green, LLC

King Green will give you the best results for the best price. Our secret lies in using highly trained technicians. Carefully controlled programs designed just for your lawn with the best granular fertilizer, to nurture and build a healthy lawn the King Green way. King Green is an owner-operated, Michigan lawn care business. Headquartered in Fraser, Michigan, King Green proudly services residential and commercial clients throughout the Metro Detroit region. Senior Citizen discounts available, ask for details.

Award 2019
Offers by King Green, LLC on Angie's List

10/09/2017

He gave an estimate. We agreed on a time. Work was done on time and he explained what was done. Work actually came back a little less than estimated cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of a lilac that needed a professional.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

C

04/23/2015

I had a large tree limb that was split at the trunk and was going to come down in fairly near future.  The limb hung over my garage and the main power lines.  Brian gave me an estimate of $450.  I told him I wanted to get another estimate and would let him know.  I got a second estimate which was higher because that company did not have access to a bucket.  I left a voicemail for Brian letting him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree limb

CATEGORY tree service

I was contracted to remove a split limb located over the customers yard and garage. The job was completed safely with no damages. The line clearance had done their job, but left several stubbed off limbs still in danger of property damage to the garage, missing the wires and piercing the roof. Customer also failed to communicate a change in the hazardous job status to be, ie cancel her OK to perfo...

01/14/2015

Very well - got the information I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a second  opinion on a tree in my condo courtyard that my association wanted removed. The tree appeared healthy to me so I needed another professional opinion before having the tree removed. I found Brian Cooley at Community Arborist, Inc. on Angie's List & gave him a call. He answered the phone personally & gave me the necessary  information I needed over the phone to make my decision to have the tree removed. He was very knowledgeable about the species of tree & their problems. I will call Brian again if I have other issues in the future.

C

11/10/2014

Good quote for services. Poor follow-up. Made appt. but did not show. Had to make a few phone calls to find out why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided quote for future services.

CATEGORY tree service

Weather condition can affect outside work and safe working conditions. Work was completed as mentioned.

08/02/2014

Brian called me the day before as he told me he would do when he wrote the estimate. He was on time and both he and his associate were friendly and helpful with questions and suggestions. The work was done. The areas in front and back were raked and my trees and yard look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed 3 trees, diagnosed a Maple tree, dug around the tree and found a large root wrapping around the tree which he cut. He advised me on pruning bushes.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

ISA Certified Arborist providing tree care, fertilizing, soil organic amendment, insect and disease control programs, pruning, removal, and hazzard tree inspection. Lawn and turf fertilizer, weed and insect control programs.