Chapple Electric LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are a family owned, fully licensed and insured, State of Michigan Electrical Contracting Company that specializes in residential, commercial and industrial. We are here to service all your electrical needs, and we will come out and do a free estimate, call us today!...

Calvary Electric

9  REVIEWS
Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

03/23/2017

The electricians were prompt and polite. They maintained a clean work area and didn't damage anything. They didn't try to soak me for excess fees (fair pricing) and were open for discussion when I asked for suggestions about other electrical projects that I will need in the future. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a malfunctioning recessed light above my kitchen sink. Jason and Lucas came, replaced the "can" portion of the light with the socket, and assisted me in installing the retrofit LED model.

05/09/2015

Within 10 minutes of talking to me they had a very good idea what the problem. Now the problem was locating the wire or wires with the connector that had failed. Within an hour or two they found the failed connector and replaced it with a permanent connection. They then went through my house and rechecked all the receptacles and found two more that were dead, one receptacle had a lose wire that co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a modular home on a basement on private land and for years the receptacles did not work in any of the bathrooms even though the GIFC had not tripped. I call many of electricians who refused to come out because our home was a modular. Finally out of desperation I called River Ridge Mobile Park to see if they could recommend an electrician and they recommended Chapple Electric.

04/30/2014

The electrician's arrived at the agreed time. They were both courteous and professional. They listened to my description of the issues - the lights in the garage and dining room would not turn on. Right away they started looking for the problem and found it quickly and easily. They even changed a light bulb on the porch to make certain that the light would come on and the issue was resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The electrician's found my electrical problems in the garage and adjacent area and repaired them.

04/17/2013

They gave me a good price on that. Their service was excellent. The kids were young, but they were very professional and knew what they were doing. The owner would follow-up right afterwards, call and check with me if I had any problems and he would show up at the house to make sure there were no problems. He still calls me on the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chapple Electrical LLC installed new wiring throughout the house, because I upgraded my service panel and they installed that too. They ran the wires to the range and they ran a heavier wire from the ground to the hall. So they had done all my electrical wiring.

03/01/2013

We have used Chapple Electric LLC repeatedly. They are very quick at responding. They have a very good online request for work form that works very well. They can figure out a problem, very personable and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chapple Electric LLC did work on an extension to the house.

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks so much for choosing our company for your service needs, and we appreciate the business and taking the time to recommend us to angies list customers. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Electrical Improvements Electrical Safety and Security Specialty Lighting Outdoor Lighting Energy Savings and Audits Lighting Retrofit Electrical System Maintenance Electrical Panel Upgrades Commercial & Home Generator Installation New Construction, Renovations and Expansion 24/7 Emergency Service Lighting Controls Bathroom and Kitchen Lighting Recessed Lighting Motion Sensors Landscape Lighting Light Dimmers and Timers Track and Accent Lighting Electrical Code Updates Surge Protection GFCI

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available