A - TEAM Gutters & Covers

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We do not sub-contract work out to other companies....

N/A
Pride Property Services LLC

We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patio, etc. Anything you have outside, we can do!

C

07/13/2018

They put a roof on and initially, it went well. I had a bat problem and asked them to caulk after they insisted on removing the boards that had already been caulked by bat control. They agreed. They in fact, didn't caulk at all, so all the money I spent on bat control was wasted and the attic is even more accessible to bats, with gaps all along the roof line. I don't even know what to do about it....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof plus other stuff

CATEGORY roofing

12/27/2017

Very happy with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and new gutters put on back on house. Also fixed gutter above door.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]. Happy New Year!

12/18/2016

It was an incredible experience! The workers were professional, neat, clean and friendly. I would totally recommend them. The guys did a great job on my house. I will be recommending them to everyone. Great experience. I will have A Team do all of my siding and gutter work from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are so happy that you had a great experience. That is very important to us! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with in the future. Happy New Year!

We install Seamless 5", 6", Half-Round, and Copper Gutters. We install Gutter Covers, and do gutter cleaning. We fascia and soffit work. We install vinyl siding. We install asphalt and metal roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover