PuroClean Disaster First Response

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response....

Carolina Mold Solutions

Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down the details of your air quality, to clean up your indoor environment, and to correct and account for sources of humidity intrusion.

Award 2019

11/08/2018

Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded basement needed to be cleaned an repaired.

CATEGORY mold removal

10/05/2017

Great company and it was very easy working with this staff, led by Mark. This process has been very over whelming for me, but every question that I asked got an answer. I have been dealing with a lot of business getting my house back together but PuroClean's leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Profession...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was flooded by a broken pipe and I thought the job would not require that much work, but as it turns out the water had traveled from room to room and I would have never know with out the help of this professional team.

10/04/2017

PuroClean showed up and began immediately to dry the damage floors. They also worked with our insurance company helping them understand the damage caused by the leak in a very short time, like less than a week. They were professional and provided Value for the their work including drying the damp areas from below the floor and above removing the possibility of a mold issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak from inside the Fridge. The line going to the drinking water option (Not the Ice Maker) had a small leak. It damage the hardwood floor.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

06/03/2017

Great, see discription box. Will defiantly use if ever necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was sure there was a water leak in between floors in my home. In the process of preparing an estimate, the tech used a Thurmo scanner to detect any accumulation of moisture. He advised that absolutely no area in the home showed any abnormal moisture, leaks or otherwise. When he was leaving I told him to just send me a bill for his services. He advised that their was no charge. They Don't charge for estimates, and found no reason for an estimate. The tech returned the next day and performed the Thurmo Scan again. He said he just wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything on the previous visit.

04/12/2015

Thorough/informative/pleasant/polite/extremely hard-working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition/clean up/water and moisture

Water Damage