Tarnow Doors Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20110531

23701 Halsted Rd

Farmington, MI 48335

When you are in need of garage doors of the highest quality, Tarnow Doors has got what you're looking for. Our company has a large showroom that features a vast array of garage doors, door openers, entry doors, storm doors and motorized screens. We also offer products from leading door manufacturers, such as Clopay, LiftMaster, Therma Tru, Fox Aluminum Products. Additional email - budattarnow@yahoo.com, Phone # 800-822-7302....

garage door repair and installation (65)door (15)

05/10/2020

Great! Exceeded our expectations. Service Tech fixed issue + checked to make sure everything else was working properly. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

12/04/2018

They were very responsive, replaced 2 springs for $196 less a Angie's List coupon of $10. Russ did a great job, very professional. After replacing the springs he oiled all of the hinges which was a nice bonus. Would hire Tarnow again without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring replacement (2)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

09/18/2018

It went well. Not much to report. They came out and swapped out my old springs, for two new ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my springs replaced on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/06/2018

EXCELLENT!!! I would rehire the repair people again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

09/29/2017

The technician was very knowledgeable and had a lot of experience. The person who took my inquiry had asked the important questions ahead of time so the technician was well prepared. He had two or three options for my situation and he got it right. It saved a lot of time and he knew exactly what to do. I would definitely use them again. I would only trust this company. It's their only business and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

05/09/2017

Quick reponse. let me know 2 hr window for arrival and were ontime. explained the need for new system and showed me problem areas. arranged for new installation 2 days later. did the work efficiently,cleaned up thoroughly. then explained the working of new system (garage door and opener). very professional and pleasant. I would definitely recomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eval and recommendation on nonworking garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

02/20/2017

It went well with no real problems. They reused some old wiring for the opener. When i told them about it, they rewired them the next day. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replaced two old wooden garage doors on my warehouse with insulated doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

01/16/2017

They were kind enough to come -out while I was at work to repair & check all the other parts of the door. They let me call in my payment which made it so convenient for me. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cable broke on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

12/28/2016

Was very fast and efficient, took about 4 hours to complete the job and the new door is fantastic. Was very happy with the price, service and would recommend to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and spring installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2016

12/06/2016

I'm very happy with them. They were very easy to deal with, I have no issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the front door for us.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Residential sales garage, entry and storm doors & garage door openers.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa