Quick & Careful Moving LLC

B7 REVIEWS

Founded 2013

24770 Crestview Ct

Farmington, MI 48335

Discover a Better Way to move with Quick and Careful Moving! We specialize in both local and long distance moves, as well as delivery, freight hauling, and labor only jobs. All of our employees are professional, and have been trained to treat your items like their own. We hold our customers with the highest regard, so customer service is never a problem. Choose us, and it will be the best money you ever spend!...

Moving Companies (7)Storage (1)

10/30/2019

Daniel and Martel were friendly and fast. They loaded about a 2-bedroom house worth of stuff in to their truck, drove to the new local location and unpacked everything in around 4.5 hours. Nothing was damaged and they took care of my property. I would hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1-Day Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

C

07/25/2019

First, the truck didn't show up as scheduled (9am Thursday). At ten, I called the office to figure out what was going on. The truck was on another job, finishing up from the previous evening. The office said they would arrive after noon. Noon came and went, and I never heard from anyone. At around 1p I called again and got the same feedback, they were still on another move and would get to my hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 3 bdrm bungalo across town

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/26/2019

Horrible. Pass on this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

11/09/2018

The move went well. There were only a few minor problems. They did not have the tool needed to dissemble my mirrors on the dresser, (2) I had to have a few walls repaired with minor plaster from wall getting scratched (They sent their own repair person, Alex, who does great work). The 2 movers were very professional, friendly and hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy items (sleeper couch, 2 dressers (one with marble top), stove, refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, patio swing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

11/02/2018

After giving them explicit direction that the assisted living facility could only move them in from 1pm - 4pm and after 6:30pm they told me they would send the 1st available truck after noon, leading me to believe that they would be there sometime in the early afternoon. It is now after 6pm and they keep telling me they will be on their way shortly. Needless to say, I have cancelled the move since...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to move my in-laws from a 2 bedroom apartment to a assisted living facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

06/09/2018

GREAT! Very professional & punctual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household items to storage for 2-3 weeks and then they are bringing our items to new home

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

04/20/2018

I have called this company to move me multiple times. I am a real estate agent and I refer him to all of my clients. They always beat the competing bids, and were very polite and well mannered. They are careful with my items, and were very respectful and considerate. They were never late, responsive, and on top of everything that they do. It is rare to find a company that cares as much as they do,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services (in State)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018