Noonan Electrical Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2011

We are a licensed and insured company that offers free in home estimates. Owner, Master Electrician Mike Noonan, has over 15 years experienc in the electrical field and has invested his pride into his profession. We, as a company, understand that no two customers electrical service and repair needs are the same. We also understand that when making important decisions about electrical upgrades, improvements, specialty light, safety, security, and energy savings, the more information you have the better....

JD Electric LLC

35  REVIEWS
JD Electric LLC

JD Electric LLC is a full-service, licensed and Insured Electrical Contracting Company located in the South Eastern Michigan area, providing quality service at competitive pricing with a personal touch.

Award 2019

05/08/2019

Noonan Electrical Services did a phenomenal job at my home today! I couldn’t be more happier with the work that they did. We needed a few light fixtures replaced. They were fast, professional, friendly and reasonably priced! I will definitely be using them for any future electrical work that I may need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Light Fixtures

12/28/2018

Mike Noonan came out to give us a quote on installing a ceiling fan in our bedroom and replacing existing overhead lighting in our kitchen with LED lights. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The installation crew did an excellent job and we were very pleased with the completed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan and new lighting

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

12/11/2018

Fine, I will hire them in the spring to replace the breaker Box, if the price is right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check breaker box for short

06/09/2018

They were very good. I had consulted with an electrician who said the job was too big for him because he works alone. He referred me to Mike Noonan. Mike came out as scheduled, on time, and evaluated the job. He put everything into his tablet as we discussed needed work and his suggested fixes. I had an itemized quote by email when he left the house. Work was scheduled with the office and the wait...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate and correct DIY electrical mess. Replace panel, cap live wires exposed, correct wiring to range (they discovered a fire hazard), correct reverse polarity in over half of the outlets, replace ceiling lights with LED for less heat and increased energy efficiency.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

04/23/2018

Great. They came right out, found the problem even though it was hidden and quickly corrected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and correct a wiring fault

CATEGORY electrician

•Appliance Hook Up •Bathroom Appliances •Fans, Heaters, Lighting •Breaker/Fuse Replacements •Cable/Phone Outlets •Ceiling Fans •Deicing •Disconnects •Energy-Efficient Lighting •Garage Wiring •Generators •Home Theater System Wiring •Hot Tub/Spa Hookup •Indoor/Outdoor Lighting •Landscape Lighting •LED Lighting •Recessed lighting/lighting layouts •Receptacles •Service Panel Upgrades •Smoke Detectors •Surge Suppressors •Violation Corrections •Wall Hung Lights •Whole House Fan