HandyPro Handyman Service Inc

B292 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since March 2006

22500 Orchard Lake Rd

Farmington, MI 48336

HandyPro provides a one-year labor guarantee for most jobs completed at your home unless noted in writing in advance. The labor for each project is guaranteed to be done correctly or we will fix it free. We also guarantee that we will show up or, if necessary call you within your one hour of your scheduled appointment time or you'll get $30.00 off your project. We can take care of maintenance and repairs inside or outside of your home or business. So no matter what needs to be done, insert location name here is there for you. We not only provide superior work, but excellent customer service comes standard with every project. We pride ourselves in keeping our promises and ensuring every client experience is remarkable. With over 17 years of experience we have both the skills and expertise you need for those remodeling and repair projects at your business or around the house....

Handyman Services (258)Plumbing (41)Drywall (30)Interior Painting (27)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (26)Doors (25)Electrical (24)Gutters (18)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)General Remodeling (11)Exterior Painting (11)Lighting (9)

02/21/2020

Unfortunately, no services were performed. Just trying to get the handyman to show up and return a phone call was too much work. I asked to have a pocket door repaired which the repairman, Kyle, said he could do. He never set up a follow-up appointment to actually do the work despite the fact I told him please repair it on Thursday. I went through their call center, scheduled an appointment for Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pocket Door Wheel Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/29/2020

I am very pleased with the work as well as handy pro ANTHONY DIBRINO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door jab and insulation work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with the work and with Anthony, he has a true passion for HandyPro clients and the work that he does. Thank you.

12/18/2019

He did a good job and fast to complete all the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix siding.

CATEGORY handyman service, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we did, we always enjoy hearing from our clients.

12/09/2019

Very happy with service. Thank you !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap installation

CATEGORY handyman service, chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

As a small family owned business we rely on word of mouth and reviews to help other clients. Thank you for taking the time to post.

09/21/2019

Came by and saw jobs. Said estimate coming in few days. 10 days later called office regarding my estimate not received. Office states will have my contractor Dave contact me. 2 weeks later as of yesterday no word or contact or estimate. Worst experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of home repairs

CATEGORY gutter repair, handyman service, masonry, ceiling fans, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

Dear client, We apologize for your experience and we are very disappointed that this happened, I know that the craftsman has since been in touch and that this matter was resolved however we know that this is not the experience that anyone would want, we would certainly love the opportunity to make this up to you, I left you a short voicemail and I hope to hear back from you. Thank you, HandyPro Ma...

07/19/2019

It was a very good service, but little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did multiple jobs. They repaired the faucet, put new knobs and fixed a hole in the wall.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

We are glad that you are happy with the service, we continuously look at pricing and always strive to provide the most comprehensive service to our clients while at the same time providing our craftsman with a true living wage, our clients and craftsman are whats most important to HandyPro.

07/12/2019

The handyman never showed up. He left a message with phone number at 10:30 am, but didn't answer when I called at 3 pm and 5 pm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimates on new shelving in laundry, power wash and paint deck and other odd jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Dear client, First I want to apologize for your experience, I did speak with the craftsman and understand that there was some incorrect information in our new software and that the two of you did connect, Thank you for rescheduling the appointment and allowing HAndyPro to be of service. I will follow up with a direct email to you as well. Thank you, John Hooppaw

06/03/2019

This was a slightly unusual job of mounting several large monitors next to each other in an office. HandyPro's team helped me to plan which mounts were needed for the monitor types I had, and how they would go up on the wall, and at a reasonable price. Everything was performed as promised. And afterwards, given the relative difficulty of this mounting job, there was a minor complication that was p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting several monitors

CATEGORY handyman service

Photo for HandyPro Handyman Service Inc - 22500 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington, MI - 37907238

Thank you for such a great review, and WOW, I wish I had a monitor lay out like that.

04/11/2019

We had a great experience with HandyPro! Our handy man was Mark and we will request him in the future, he was great! He was friendly, worked quickly and did a fantastic job on all our projects. The price was very fair and we will recommend HandyPro to our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microwave installation, removing a toilet and pedestal sink, moving a vanity and installing it, creating a wooden bench for a mud room.

CATEGORY countertops, glass repair, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

03/20/2019

Went with them based on how prompt their initial response was and declined another company coming out because handypro indicated they would be done the day after the other company would have been able come out for the estimate. Didn’t show on the day scheduled to show up. When I called he indicated an emergency came up but the job would be done within a few days. After those days past I called aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair/replacement

CATEGORY handyman service, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

I truly apologize and I appreciate your understanding of the scheduling. We have attempted to contact you through email and voicemail, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter further. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you, John Hooppaw 734-254-9160

Painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, acoustic tile, plaster, ceramic tile, grout, caulk, fix leaky faucets, ceiling fan, bathroom remodeling, replace locks, cabinets & countertops, fix running toilet, squeaky doors, install molding, door, wall repair, painting kitchen, insulation, masonry, gutter repair, cleaning, installation, wallpaper removal, walk-in tub, wheelchair ramp.

Carpet installation, Appliance Repair, Landscaping, HVAC, Roofing, Hardwood floors, Chimney cleaning, Sprinkler repair, Carpet install, New additions, Housekeeping

Check, Visa, MasterCard