Griffin's Neighborhood Auto Clinic

A129 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

24006 Haggerty Rd

Farmington, MI 48335

My name is Bill Griffin. I am the owner and an ASE master certified technician of Griffin's Auto Clinic. I am extending a personal invitation to come and experience what quality auto service is at our repair facility. At Griffin's its not about just the cars, its about the customer. My staff and I understand that in these trying times that the last thing you want to have happen is a costly repair. That is why we make sure that your vehicle is in tip-top shape and that you are informed of everything that is going on with your vehicle and that you have a solid game plan as to how to address the issues in a matter of importance. We call this our repair blueprint. It allows you to fix the immediate concerns and decide in the future what to fix as money and time allows. There are no pressure sales here. Just good old fashioned honest business practices. There are two things I look to achieve here. Good customer relationships and quality repairs fixed right the first time. Come to Griffin's and become a part of our automotive repair family. Because that is what you are to us and how you will be treated every time you are with us. Thank you for visiting our site on Angie's List. I hope to hear from you soon. Award winning. Additional contact name - Bill Griffin. Additional fax - (248) 888-9408....

Auto Service (123)Brakes (12)Auto Tires (10)Auto Radiators (9)Auto Inspections (8)Auto Transmission (6)Engine Repair (4)Oils/Lubricants (3)Auto Mufflers (2)Exhausts (2)Air Conditioning - Auto (2)Steering Mechanics (2)

03/09/2019

Friendly, professional staff. They made sure that all parts installed and working correctly before releasing the vehicle. Although one item was quoted less by another service provider, the overall pricing is competitive. They offer warranty on parts that provide and install. It’s been several weeks since the repair work and all of the serviced items are holding up well. Next time I have a need for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radiator, front and rear brakes (discs and pads), and rear shocks needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY radiator service

COST $1,175.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Good morning. I am happy you made your way to us and are happy with your repairs and service. We are always here when you need us. we look forward to being your repair center of choice.

09/23/2017

I had a coupon for an inspection, so they made me aware of some things that needed to be done. It was a good price. They were very professional and down to earth. They didn't try to up-sell me on anything. They made me aware of things that didn't have to be done that minute. I was happy. There was no bulls***.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to get my brakes done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

Thank you for using us via Angie's List. We hope we met or exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again the next time you need something for your vehicle.

09/13/2017

Excellent! Great customer service, and great workmanship. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaks, rotor, radiator flush and fill

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Thank you for choosing us for you're automotive needs. It was a pleasure meeting you. W hope you continue to use us as your preferred place for automotive service.

07/09/2017

I was told the car was fixed, and I let them know that I was traveling and n the car thousands of men led on a trip the next day. While driving, the car sounded worse than when I took it to them. I doubted that I would make it home safely, and I was angry at the thought of being ripped off. I was so angry, that I didn't return to this shop for fear of being further cheated. I immediately traded th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my Infiniti to this shop for noise coming from the front end. Specifically, the left front wheel. I was told the diagnostic fee would be deducted from any repair, which was fine. After an evaluation, Bill gave me an estimate of over $1300.00. I agreed in order to fix the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

I'm very sorry to read this but unfortunately there is one thing lacking in this whole transaction. communication. this customer failed to communicate that there was an issue and not only did we do the repair on the vehicle which proved to be challenging with many broken bolts from rust we did perform our service to a tee and the vehicle was test driven by myself personally as all vehicles are for...

06/26/2017

I have used Griffen's for years. They provide quality work at rates more affordable than the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an AC compressor replaced on 2001 F150.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Thank you for the great review and years of loyalty and trust in us. We hope to always make sure you are well taken care of.

03/29/2017

They did a good job of explaining what the situation was and explained what need to be replaced and what did not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced coolant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2016

03/27/2017

They told us about the conditions of the brakes and fixed a slow transmission leak

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quick inspection of vehicle to assess necessary repairs before sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

10/01/2016

Leak was fixed, and the noise when steering is gone. Dealer quoted $320, and Griffins only charged $190. The cost of the power steering return line subassembly was $40, which was comparable to prices for aftermarket parts sold at O'Reilly's and Advanced Auto Parts. The Genuine OEM part cost was $140, and it would need to be special ordered (1-2 days for delivery). Griffins repair was done the same...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My power steering return line subassembly was replaced. I had noticed some noise while turning the wheel, saw the power steeing fluid reservoir was nearly empty, and immediately filled it. The noise went away, but the next morning it returned and the reservoir was near empty again. So, it was pretty clear there was a leak, and I took it in to the shop I trust.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRUSTING IN US TO BE YOUR AUTO REPAIR PLACE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL US.

09/19/2016

excellent--they did a complete diagnostic first and found out I needed both front and back--I knew I needed back but didn't know about front--good thing they found out. Also gave me recommendations for other work I needed, but could wait on. I would use them again, and probably will when I have the time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mostly brakes

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

thank you so much for coming in to see us. we are happy we were able to help you and take care of your needs and educate you on other things for down the road.... call us anytime you need us.

09/12/2016

My partner and I moved from Indy to Detroit about a year ago and used Angie's List to find a quality mechanic in our new home. We've been overwhelmingly happy with Griffin's. They are professional and responsive on the phone. The mechanics are so fast! The first time we came in our car was back to us within 30 minutes; the second time we had our car back to us in an hour. He provided us with solut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General ongoing auto maintenance including tires, alignment, brakes, and oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

i am really happy that we were able to help you out and make you feel comfortable. auto repair can be very stressful and we work very hard to make sure it is anything but stressful. any time you need us please feel free to call us. and yes the couch will put you to sleep if you aren't careful!

Auto Service & Repair.