General Movers

• US DOT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

Farmington, MI 48335

Are you moving? Leave the hard work up to our local apartment, office, and residential movers in Michigan. Our professional moving company provides fast and convenient home and office moving services. General Movers Inc offers moving services to help save you time. We provide professional moving and packing services for homes, businesses and apartment. We offer expert packing services and we provide FREE protective wrap with all moves. Contact us immediately and our movers will be there as soon as possible to move your belongings safely....

moving (70)

03/17/2019

Owner and staff were patient and very helpful in problem solving packing complications. They worked tirelessly and efficiently. I will definitely hire them for a future move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from condo to home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are looking forward to your next project.

10/04/2018

I was worried because I had bad experiences with other movers i contacted, my calls went unreturned etc. General movers got back to us immediately, took a list of what I wanted moved, it was only a small load, and said there was no problem. It could be picked-up, driven to Pittsburgh and delivered in one day. The cost was more than some quotes i got, but less than others. Brandon and Austin were p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed inherited furniture moved from Ann Arbor to my home in Pittsburgh.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping you with your next project.

04/21/2018

It was a really good experience. Kyle was very helpful with scheduling and worked around my schedule. The moving guys were very punctual and worked very hard to get us moved in and set up in our new house. They worked tirelessly and had a great attitude. Highly recommend Kyle and team for any moving jobs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all our furniture from our old house to our new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you for the great review!

03/12/2018

They showed up a little late, but not horribly so. They were very friendly and pleasant, and worked quickly to get everything out onto the truck. They were very careful with all of my stuff, even carrying heavy things down my narrow staircase. I was moving my own things as well as my roommate's, and they made a stressful move very easy. I will definitely call them the next time I move anywhere!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from an apartment to a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

Thanks for the great review!

02/11/2018

Kyle, Kevin, and Matt were all awesome to work with. Very polite, on-time, and super hard working! The snow issue, the long drive, plus moving in up 2 flights of outdoors stairs presented challenges that they handled in stride!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed furniture picked up from 3 locations in Michigan and all delivered to one location in Chicago. And on the snowiest weekend of the season!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

Thanks for the great review.

09/01/2017

The move went great. Kyle was easy to get hold of and handled each part of the process with care and professionalism. We hired him and his team to help our daughter move from Ann Arbor to Chicago, and they made it so easy for us. Thank you Kyle, Brandon and Josh for a terrific experience and we would not hesitate to use General Movers again!! They make moving stress free!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

Thank you very much for the great review. You made it easy for us to deliver you great service, as you were well prepared and extremely kind. Best of luck in your new place!

08/01/2017

It went good. They went above and beyond. They really went above and beyond, I really like them. Yes, I would use him again and I have suggested him to other people as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my things from storage into my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2016

Thank you for the great review.

07/26/2017

They were very easy to get ahold of to initially set up the move. The movers were punctual and polite. Everything went smoothly and quickly. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture/home move

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for the review. Best wishes in your new home.

07/23/2017

Excellent! Josh, Lance and Brandon were terrific! They were prompt, courteous, careful and kind. There isn't a single aspect about the 11 1/2 hour move I would change. They worked quickly and carefully through high heat and humidity without a word of complaint. Our belongings and home was treated with the utmost care. Hire this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one house to next.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Thanks for the great review. We wish you the best in your new home.

07/19/2017

I was amazed at the speed, precision, and professionalism. The team texted ahead, showed up on time and was amazing. They were quick, careful, and made sure every piece was placed where I wanted. They carefully placed every item in the truck to ensure every piece made it to the next destination. Every piece was wrapped and undamaged. I can't thank them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from two locations to a condo with 5 flights of stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

Thank you so much for the great review. We are proud to have met your moving needs.

Commercial and residential Expert packing FREE protective wrap with all moves Packing materials available Local and long distance moving service Licensed and Insured Fully uniformed crews

MasterCard, American Express, Discover