Farmington Hills Collision Center

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2012

With over 30 years in the collision business, our team of certified body and paint specialists will bring your vehicle back to life with the most sophisticated technology and the finest factory finish paints. Additional Email:c@fhcollision.com Additional Email:amanda@fhcollision.com...

Curts Service Inc

124  REVIEWS
Curts Service Inc

Since the early eighties, Curt’s Service has provided a relaxed, responsive and clean environment that enables our advanced automotive technicians to utilize their high quality training for a proactive approach when it comes to the needs of your vehicle. By incorporating the latest automotive technology and techniques set in an open, honest atmosphere, we’re enthusiastically driven to keep your vehicle running at optimal levels of performance and reliability. Whether you own a domestic or import vehicle, you can be assured of the same high level of technical expertise and the same commitment to fixing it right – from the start. For over 25 years, Curt’s Service has grown into the community’s dealer alternative for a trusted and highly technical service center. Built and based on our ever-growing number of loyal and satisfied customers, Curt’s Service gives you the same high levels of expertise with an emphasis on value, backed by convenient and cost-effective quality service and support. At Curt's Service, our ASE and Bosch certified technicians have years of combined experience fixing and fine-tuning your Domestic or Import vehicle. From headlight to tail light, we provide every type of automotive service, employing only modern state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, to give you the best combination of quality and service! At Curt's Service, we guarantee professional maintenance with a personal approach by providing: •A relaxed, responsive and clean environment •Support for advanced automotive technology and high-quality training •A commitment to fixing it right the first time •A 1-year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty on parts and labor •Authorized Bosch Service, ASE Blue Seal of Excellence and AAA Approved Service The Curt’s Service Advantage: 1.Our Preventative Maintenance Programs are designed to keep your vehicle running like new and to preserve your factory warranties. 2.Our Master Certified Technicians utilize the industry’s latest factory-approved diagnostic equipment to keep labor costs and time to a minimum. 3.Installing high quality “technician preferred” parts from our large in-house inventory gets you back on the road quickly and eliminates extended service time. 4.Our convenient services include a Free Shuttle Service, Rental Cars, an After Hours Drop Box and Extended Warranties.

05/07/2019

I was greeted promptly by a friendly knowledgeable professional named Scott. The car was completed on time, and the price was good. The paint match was good and the car looks great again. I would certainly go there again, hopefully not soon. 2004 Subaru Forester

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bump out and paint scrape and dent on rear fender and bumper.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

05/14/2018

They do a nice job and are very pleasant. I have used them a few times and will continue to use them. They are my go-to collision place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some touch up work.

08/17/2017

They pre ordered my parts and painted them before my car was there so only had to wait a half a day before my car was done. They go above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimated my car from a wreck

07/25/2015

It went fine.  They were very polite and courteous.  It was a very pleasant experience.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired panel damage on my passenger side, and fixed a scratch, general touch up on hood

CATEGORY auto repair

02/02/2015

It went very well. My brother had his Ford Focus damaged in the rear upper corner and needed it fixed with no insurance and needed it cheap as possible. He met with the Manager David L, and he made sure to look at the damage, and assess what would be the estimate. My brother just wanted a quick job to make sure that the trunk was sealed as well as the tail light so that moisture would not get in e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a panel / tail light and corner on ford focus.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Disassembly, part, structure repair, body work, painting, reassembly & detailing.

Rust repair.