Delet Door, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

31122 W. Eight Mile Rd

Farmington, MI 48336

We offer an array of specials on garage doors, electric openers, and entry doors. Please feel free to check out our website deletdoor.com, or visit our new showroom @ 31122 W. Eight Mile Rd. in Farmington Hills, MI....

Garage Doors (88)Doors (13)

01/03/2020

Very well! Excellent and efficient, professional services. Affordable too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix garage door cable and spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

03/11/2019

I requested a quote on-line in the evening and received a call by 8am the next morning. Once I received the information about which Garage Door Opener was recommended, I did the research on-line. After receiving three more quotes, Delet Door was the least expensive by a large margin. I copied the specifications from the website and put it in to Angie's list and asked for a written confirmation tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the Garage Door Opener replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

Thank you for the great review! Feel free to refer us to friends, family and neighbors, as word of mouth is the best advertising!!

12/04/2018

Delet Door was able to provide next day service for our garage door. The lift mechanism was broken and they replaced it with a much improved system. They were very professional, arriving on time and calling 30 min before to let me know they were on the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you.

11/27/2018

Tim responded quickly and was at my house 30 minutes after we spoke. Had the parts and finished same day. Top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tortion spring broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you!
C

11/05/2018

Got my scheduling mix up with a different customer. Was supposed to be the first stop of the day . But when they didn’t show close to the time I called and found out that they get their customer. Time mixed up . I had to wait until 1 pm. After they installed the unit my remotes were opening and close my neighbors door and my new one. My neighbor is waiting for the company to install his new power ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

03/16/2018

They were very personable, courteous, and professional. All work was done in a timely manner for a reasonable price. Quality workmanship. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced our garage door & garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

02/28/2018

It was quick and professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

01/08/2018

Work done promptly, reasonably priced - handled without any complications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced springs on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

09/20/2017

Bill came and * told of problem. Worked on chain. Once repaired & tightened & tested door. Not chatty unless he needed to discuss issue. Billed me & left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door automatic opener chain fell done from ceiling. Replaced chain back & checked door operations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

09/18/2017

Nick was prompt and cordial, knowledgeable, and efficient. Price was fair for amount of work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install key pad. Replace door hinge. Replace weather seal bottom of door. Lubricate rollers and hinges.

CATEGORY doors

COST $171.36

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Garage doors, electric openers, entry door & storm doors install & sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover